The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to farm kills as Werewolf? Daggerfall Covenant

Katinas
Katinas
✭✭✭✭
Where would you guys suggest to farm mobs while in Werewolf form just to speed up the levelling up process? I've been killing Red Rook bandits in Glenumbra. I manage to kill about 8-12 of them (including their guard wolves sometimes) before my WW form expires. However after devouring on their corpses I don't think the WW form extends due to them being low level NPCs (I'm already a veteran).
Any suggestions of your favourite spots?
  • mixyesspitlickub17_ESO
    mixyesspitlickub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I pick a secluded/after phased quest spot with many living enemies 2-3 levels below my own and grind in circles. You can devour non-humanoid enemies, just not the undead.

My newest level 20 is killing and devouring level 17 crabs on a beach. I think I get around 18 per transformation.
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    As a totally maxed out v12 werewolf, I can say: Saintsport. That one pirate place in Stros M'kai. Low levels, plenty of enemies around, you'll level it up in no time~
    PS-For leveling up just the werewolf rank, level doesn't matter, only kills. But to quickly level up those 2 skills, put them in your skillbar when you complete a quest(or just all the time).
    Edited by Enesse on August 29, 2014 2:50AM
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any place that has black wolves that summon two adds.

You'll understand why when you try it.
  • ASpaceTurkey
    I have been levelling up WW Form by killing low level Re-spawning NPC's, the ghost-like soldiers not far from Stonefalls Wayshrine.

It only gives you 5 points per kill, but their re-spawning makes up for that.

• Oronell
    Oronell
    ✭✭✭
    Kill the Black wolves.
  • Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any delve with humanoids you can devour
  • ehsxrb14_ESO
    ehsxrb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Ali'kir Desert
    David's Chagrin Wayshrine, just north...tons of goats around the oasis

Bangkorai
    Just West of the Summoner World Boss, tons and tons of baby spiders & couple deer. I kill the adult spiders first before going for all the little ones.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always did it in alik desert. Theres a town in the north. Once you completed the quests there, there are only zombies. So you get ult up because fighters guild passive and also kill them quickly when transformed.

Ohh crap.. This is a necroed thread again -. -
    Edited by xMovingTarget on April 15, 2015 7:24PM
  • ehsxrb14_ESO
    ehsxrb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I always did it in alik desert. Theres a town in the north. Once you completed the quests there, there are only zombies. So you get ult up because fighters guild passive and also kill them quickly when transformed.

I had just returned to game after F2P and this information was not anywhere to be found, figured I would pay it forward to someone else what I found works
  • HungryHobo
    HungryHobo
    ✭✭✭
    The public dungeon in your first zone. I stayed a werewolf for like 10 mins straight, killing things in 1... maybe 2 hits, eating, and moving on.

It was really easy. Leveled it up in 10 mins essentially
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First step? Don't be on thornblade server. Second step? Go to cyrodil. Third? Go to a delve, any delve, but preferably a circular type delve. Fourth? Run around and around and around killing over and over and over....this is not only the best way to grind vr ranks but champion points and werewolf all at the same time I got four points with two hours of grinding there, two of those points were NOT enlightened...so yeah go to cyrodil, you buff campaign
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southern part of the last zone in Daggerfall is where I got WW to level 10 in a few hours.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    THE best place is the hunting grounds, once you finish the quest you don't have to leave right away, you can stay, build up your ult, and then rampage for as long as it takes, since the counter doesn't count down in the hunting grounds. BUT once you leave you can never return, i've wolfed around in bad man's hollow myself, and the mobs are a bit to thin there IMO, if anyone else enters you';ll run out of stuff to kill quickly, but a cyrodiil delve is a pretty good option lots of mobs and high respawn rates.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bangkorai. South West corner there's a place loaded with spiders and they spawn crazy fast.

i kept devouring and killing them (they're groups of 3, so kill 3, devour 1, jump to next bunch, etc.) and in half n hour, NEVER ONCE i transform back to human, and i got lv7 - 10.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭

This is NOT a necro thread. The question and all answers are still VERY relevant and current. i.e. "alive"

Make SURE you get the killing blow, if your wolves finish the mob off you get ZERO credit towards your WW line.

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always level WW in reaper's march, just west of the WW shrine there is a world boss that has vampire minions in the area around him, and they spawn fast enough so when you kill the last one the first is already back.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elijafire wrote: »

This is NOT a necro thread. The question and all answers are still VERY relevant and current. i.e. "alive"

Make SURE you get the killing blow, if your wolves finish the mob off you get ZERO credit towards your WW line.

Necro is a necro. You defiled this thread's grave to make it serve your purpose. You are basically a Worm.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elijafire wrote: »

You understand you are talking to an edit from 2015 right?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...