The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crafting master for hire. Specialized in Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Clothing, and Enchanting.

Vilkastigras
Vilkastigras
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of the Elder Scrolls since the beginning, and I am not talking about ESO, I am talking about the real beginning, and when it took real roots in the video-game industry with morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim. I have been a crafting master in every game I could play, with every character i have created, because it is something I love doing.
In the case of the ESO, it is a bit different than the RPG games that they usually do. The jeweller ability isn't there, and you cannot make your own arrows. (Yes they come automatically with the bow in ESO, but imagine being able to use, say... gold voidstone arrows on a lv 36 bow per example. In the elder scrolls games, they added the damage of the bow and the damage of the arrow together to make a final damage add up.
Nevertheless, I am always here to help others that either need armour, weapons, enchanting, or simply traits and to level up their skill line.
Unlike many others, I do not charge by the set crafted, nor by the trait, nor by the style, except for the one exception of the new style Dwemer, which is very hard to find and very expensive, 3k per style mat (insane I know - some others ask for more), so that would be added to the following prices if you would like Dwemer as a style for you armour.
For white quality; I charge 200g per piece
For green quality; I charge 400g per piece
For blue quality; I charge 1000g per piece
For purple quality; I charge 3400g per piece
For gold quality; I charge 27400g per piece.
Understand that I only charge what it costs me to make the piece. Seeing as green takes 2 pieces, blue takes 3 more, purple takes 4 more, and gold takes 8 more, and all grow in price as you change colours. Very many times I cannot even get the materials I want for the price I charge to make the pieces, but my prices never change.
You can also be certain that your orders will be taken seriously and followed thoroughly to the letter, I will also link pieces, or enchantments to you before making them, to make sure that it is exactly what you want.
Unfortunately I do not have nirnhoned, for I have stopped playing before they started, and came back after many had it already. My estimate on the completion of nirnhoned pieces for armour and two weapons is; 3 months and 22days. As for the rest of the weapons, my estimate is 5 months and 22days (including the prior researches.) In the meantime; If you wish to have Nirnhoned sets of armour made, or for traits, I know the perfect guy for this.
You may contact me at any time by mail through me @ name: @Vilkastigras and order in what you wish to be made or ask for the name of the guy who makes nirnhoned armour and weapons.

Regards,

VilkasTigras.
Vilkastigras blacksmith armorer and graphic artist.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably should mention NA or EU
    Options
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU?
    Options
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, selling 8 gold mats will make you much more than 27k, so your offer is not a sustainable business model (as you already noticed).
    Options
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    Also @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will soon come and close this thread since according to the rules you shold not:

Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules.

They can do things like this, but remembering that they promised an answer to a question they have a harder time keeping.
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
    Options
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Greetings everyone.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.
    Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    May Clavicus Vile be with you for your business!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.