The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

v14 looking for PvE focused guild for endgame content.

Squa
Squa
As the title says, I am looking for a guild that runs trials and DSA. I would prefer a guild that has weekend runs and/or weekdays EST morning. This does not mean I need a hardcore guild, or anything like that. If the guild runs those things, and has active members who are willing to group up for quests that's all I need!
Squa Zer (v14 NB NA)
  • Irista
    Irista
    ✭✭
    What faction are you with?
    @Irista - Max Clothier/Woodworker - "I craft for smiles! (and tips! ;D )"

Renwyn Delau - VR14 Magicka Sorceror

The Black Hand
    - Ebonheart Pact
    Treasurer
    blackhandgaming.net
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭

Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, I've heard many FTG's have have become dead but my guild is still very much ALIVE and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Max Vets offer great advice to the new players and always looking to raid. We also have a hardcore PVP group. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me @Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!! :)
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Squa
    Squa
    I'm in DC. I was also in Fairy tail, but the event times didn't work well for me. I did think it was a pretty friendly guild though, so i definitely recomend it.
    Squa Zer (v14 NB NA)
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump for a fellow DC! ^_^