The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Locking up/Booting me out frequently

catch.hell136b14a_ESO
catch.hell136b14a_ESO
Soul Shriven
SO - I have been playing on and off since closed beta. My last subscription lapsed in January, so when it went FtP I was ecstatic.. Until I updated the game, which took nigh unto forever, logged in and proceeded to get booted 3 times the first night, 5-6 the night before last and tonight I wasn't even on 10 mins before it did it.

I found another forum post the other night, but motherhood got into the way of me trying the fix I saw, but I can't find it now.

Any help would be VASTLY appreciated!
No sarcasm there, I promise. I love the game and this is exceedingly frustrating..

Miz
  • Silus
    Silus
    Soul Shriven
    Change D3D11 to D3D9 from documents.
  • catch.hell136b14a_ESO
    catch.hell136b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't work :neutral:
    Sigh
    Thank you tho

Miz