The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anyone got an addon for Major Sorcery/Brutality/and so on..?

fiftypercentgrey
fiftypercentgrey
✭✭✭
Im using Srendarr at the moment (the patch version from Garkin, here) and I am missing some indication of those buffs (listed here).
ἀπόκρυφος

Best Answer

• Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Srendarr has been a little spotty for me lately, but it usually has it right (there was an update that I downloaded today I think). FTC seems to be working correctly, but you won't get the visual bars for the timers. You might want to play around with the settings on Srendarr to make sure it's catching everything.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
    Answer ✓
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if FTC had a timer bar.... it would be prefect
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    @Daveheart I am trying to find the option in Srendarr. Any idea where exactly?
    ἀπόκρυφος
  • Cinna
    Cinna
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately all the buff addons seem to still show only timers since a spell usage rather than real buff timers. For example, you get timer for structured entropy but not for the major buff it gives. This was due to the coding, and I would guess it's still the same. However, I have recently seen buff expiring notes on a combat log addon, which makes me wonder if we might get real buff displays soon.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Short answer, no!
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    Srendarr updatet. Works great. :smile:
    Edited by fiftypercentgrey on April 4, 2015 7:37AM
    ἀπόκρυφος