The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

deconstruction

prototypefb
prototypefb
✭✭✭✭
any chance adding confirmation pop-up if you want to deconstruct epic or legendary item?
just did accidently deconstructed one epic weapon for alt, was a little careless xD
might prevent some future 'accidents' ;P
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Addons that you can use to mark items so they are not deconned by mistake. However, if you want to be sure and not use an addon, then hand the item off to a mule Alt.

Asking ZOS to change or add to the UI is not going to gain much traction. There are many other much more simple things that people have been asking for for more than a year now and those don't get added.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep all my extra fancy gear on a mule.. since anything you store in the bank can be deconned from a crafting table. The add-ons look nifty, I just haven't used them since I run so many other add-ons. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    If you put all your saved gear for research on an alt you won't make that mistake... then they'll be there when you need 'em...
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like them to have a setting so you can turn off seeing what is in the bank for deconstructing. Or atleast identify what is on the character and what is in the bank. Or is there an addon that does that?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    c00lmon wrote: »
    I would like them to have a setting so you can turn off seeing what is in the bank for deconstructing. Or atleast identify what is on the character and what is in the bank. Or is there an addon that does that?

There is an icon in the upper right (I believe) that shows if it's in the bank or on your character. If it's on your character, it shows a bag icon; if it's in the bank, it shows a chest icon.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    c00lmon wrote: »
    I would like them to have a setting so you can turn off seeing what is in the bank for deconstructing. Or at least identify what is on the character and what is in the bank. Or is there an addon that does that?

I use an add-on called Item Saver. It works great for exactly this issue.
    Edited by Tarukmockto on April 1, 2015 11:01PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC