Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon - Quest tracker that lists all quests completed and not completed

qrvar
qrvar
Soul Shriven
Is there an add-on that lists all of the quest? I'd like to be able to see all the quests I have done, and which ones are next, by level. Since I am playing 6 players in the same area, I ofen forget if this character did that quest etc...
Currently I am checking the online database, but there is no way I know of to see which quests I have already done.

TIA,
Jim
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think addons do exist for this, but the kicker is you have to be using the add-on the whole time... because once you install it any quests you have already completed.. the add-on won't know, and will show up as not done.

Check out ESOui.com
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you mean add-ons that could tell which quest you compleated before using said add-on than no. Thats not possible.

As MissBizz said, you have to use these add-ons right from the start to get all the data logged.
    NA Megaserver (810) - Fyrakin, Loremaster Fyrakin, Cartographer Fyrakin, Taskmaster Tobin, Zergas, Texa, Furnacius, Hextex
    EU Megaserver (167) - Fyrakin
    MiniMap author
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fyrakin wrote: »
    Well, if you mean add-ons that could tell which quest you compleated before using said add-on than no. Thats not possible.

As MissBizz said, you have to use these add-ons right from the start to get all the data logged.

They must have a log somewhere that the addon can use to keep track.
    So perhaps you will be able to edit/add quests you already did.
    Not that you really want to :(
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Fyrakin wrote: »

They must have a log somewhere that the addon can use to keep track.
    So perhaps you will be able to edit/add quests you already did.
    Not that you really want to :(

Of cource you can hack into said add-ons saved variables to add some track data for compleated quests (would require some inner knowledge and probably experiance on how its done), but thats not worth the effort.
    NA Megaserver (810) - Fyrakin, Loremaster Fyrakin, Cartographer Fyrakin, Taskmaster Tobin, Zergas, Texa, Furnacius, Hextex
    MiniMap author
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    "Completed Quest API
    Added an API for querying information on quests that the player has completed."

Functions

Added
    GetNextCompletedQuestId
    GetCompletedQuestInfo
    GetCompletedQuestLocationInfo

So they added that feature finally. The question is - somebody is planning to make the Completed/Uncompleted quest tracker now?
  • Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    Hellorush wrote: »
    "Completed Quest API
    Added an API for querying information on quests that the player has completed."

Functions

Added
    GetNextCompletedQuestId
    GetCompletedQuestInfo
    GetCompletedQuestLocationInfo

So they added that feature finally. The question is - somebody is planning to make the Completed/Uncompleted quest tracker now?
    Nice, now this is finally getting somewhere. I'll look into it.
    Destinations has the ability to show quest giver pins on the map. With some tweaking I was able to make an update function which flags all the quests allready finished by loaded character for this add-on.
    Edited by Fyrakin on April 4, 2015 9:17PM
    MiniMap author
  • Meisterjäger_cH
    Meisterjäger_cH
    Soul Shriven
    Quest Map uses the new functions