The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player needs Advice please

Akronz
Akronz
Soul Shriven
Hi All Returning player needs some help and advice please 3 questions I have
#1 I wanted to find a good dark reaper nightshade build due to its good healing properties to self heal but everything is for a level 50 and since ive restarted as a khajit nightblade at lvl 8 i wanted to find a low level skill guide on what skills to choose per level so i dont have to respec when i get to 20 or 50
any help?

#2 ive read all the old posts on vampirism and werewolves but as of todays day and patches can someone please post new update on these mobs in terms of abilities, skills pros and cons please thank you. I mostly play PVE but a little pvp thrown in there.

#3 Whats Good build for a DPS Spellcaster/nightblade Dual wielding Build who can heal and do damage via spells or weaponry and isnt too squishy for PVE and little pvp

Thank you all!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. If you don't want to respec at 20, then make sure you slot one skill from each Skill line in your class, then add in one or two of your main weapon skills. As for L50, your going to respec, and you will have more than enough gold to do so. In fact, you may end up respeccing two or three times as the game changes around you.

2. I play a day walker, can't help you with that.

3. Templar
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"