The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Knights of the West Returning!

SerVariusRismark
SerVariusRismark
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone. I'm returning to ESO now after being inactive for awhile. My guild, The Knights of the West, focused on RP with a core group of players while also maintaining a friendly community with an active store, traders, and PvE as well as PvP content. Now that i'm returning after awhile, I'm naturally going to have to rebuild much of my guild to its former glories. I'm looking for new active members, again with a focus on RP. The RP we do is mainly light-medium. Im not picky, and don't freak out about the lore like a lot of Guild leaders do. I can work with whatever type of toon you want to bring to the table. Having said that, we opperate purely in DC and are an order of Knights so fitting into that would be in your best interest if you are wanting to join. You can contact me IG or IC at @Ziggy420. Mail me or message me if you would like to know more about us!

KotW shall rise again!
Join the order and follow the creed! Daggerfall Covenant's Knights of the West will always stand and fight for the race of Men!"
  • SerVariusRismark
    SerVariusRismark
    Soul Shriven
    Here a link to our site, it's a little dated but I would encourage all new members or those interested to take a look and sign up, as it is getting revamped along with the actual guild itself:

http://knightsofthewest.guildlaunch.com
    Join the order and follow the creed! Daggerfall Covenant's Knights of the West will always stand and fight for the race of Men!"
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering are you NA? If you are when do you have events?
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I'll join as I have a character in DC I'm levelling if you're EU. Halda O'Ainur is my in game name
  • SerVariusRismark
    SerVariusRismark
    Soul Shriven
    We are indeed on the NA server. Our events are currently held at Firebrand Keep in Stormhaven and we have that location on TESO-RP.com aswell. If you are interested in joining please either message or mail me in-game at @Ziggy40. Hope to see you!