The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK PVP Support/Healer Discussion (a.k.a. Dragon Priests)

prose08b14a_ESO
prose08b14a_ESO
✭✭✭
I'll open the floor up with a build that I've become rather fond of:

Resto wards and S&B support skills for the all around life-line of the party.

esohead build link

ie44na.jpg
Please keep comments and suggestions polite 
and let's have some fun making our Dragon Priest!~
Edited by prose08b14a_ESO on March 27, 2015 6:31AM
  • Cinna
    Cinna
    ✭✭✭
    DK healer is an awesome asset to a group, and I have also grown fond of that role.
    For your setup I would argue you could contribute much more if you ditched the Sea of flames and took healing springs on the bar instead. Currently you do not have that many spells to crit with anyway. Energy orb is a great heal when aimed and timed well, but it doesn't travel uphill very well for example...

In regards to cp I hope you have invested red points in Bastion in such a bubble specc;)
    Edited by Cinna on March 30, 2015 2:23PM
  • prose08b14a_ESO
    prose08b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cinna wrote: »
    DK healer is an awesome asset to a group, and I have also grown fond of that role.
    For your setup I would argue you could contribute much more if you ditched the Sea of flames and took healing springs on the bar instead. Currently you do not have that many spells to crit with anyway. Energy orb is a great heal when aimed and timed well, but it doesn't travel uphill very well for example...

In regards to cp I hope you have invested red points in Bastion in such a bubble specc;)

First things first: No healer is worth their salt without Bastion.

Secondly, I swap out Mutagen for Healing Springs when I know we'll be stacking flags/resources/chokepoints/etc. Sea of Flames is extremely useful for those pesky stealthbombers that hit you and try to run away. The proc from the flame will keep them coming out of stealth and the extra crit for your Mutagen/HealingSprings is a total must.