Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

when will the na server be back up? how longs this patch gonna take?

doylio
doylio
Soul Shriven
its 907am et
  • Vexian
    Vexian
    ✭✭
    The servers JUST went down. They usually take a few hours for the maintainence.
  • doylio
    doylio
    Soul Shriven
    and i got up early to play... very uncool zeny
    thankss
  • Condris
    Condris
    Soul Shriven
    doylio wrote: »
    thankss

Should have checked the forums to find out when regular maintenance is scheduled, then you wouldn't have bothered to get up early to play. All servers need to have maintenance, and as they stated in their announcements section, this day and time was chosen by the community as the best time really.

So go back to bed, get some sleep, come back in a few hours and should be good. And if you have to work, well then the servers will be good and ready for you when you get off work and can play.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do love Mondays and Tuesdays, these threads really make feel warm and friendly towards humanity.
  • DracoMars
    DracoMars
    In my experience, if the maintenance isn't a 'quick-fix' and done within 60 minutes of shut-down, it will probably be at least 3 hours.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what pisses me off is that they say there is a new fix-it patch coming but do not post the patch notes as soon as server is down...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to come hang out in the "official" waiting on servers/patch notes thread

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161768/soon#latest

Come be entertained my gif's and meme's.. some even courteous of the wonderful Gina!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what pisses me off is that they say there is a new fix-it patch coming but do not post the patch notes as soon as server is down...

There was a very dark day in the history of ESO.. where patch notes were deployed, giving stories of great bug fixes and fancy new things... the citizens of Tamriel logged on to find none of these. The citizens thought the world was ending... there were riots everywhere.. in the alleys of Daggerfall all through the steps of the forums. An emote was fixed in game.. that was all...

The citizens of Tamriel then understood why the patch notes are not displayed prior (usually)... the citizens of Tamriel are not very forgiving.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Stingar
    Stingar
    Soul Shriven
    Condris wrote: »
    doylio wrote: »
    thankss

this day and time was chosen by the community as the best time really.

Seems the community is not very versed in common practices of the american public (working or schooling). It's well experienced of three or four day weekends (Thursday thru Sunday, Friday Thru Monday, Saturday Thru Tuesday) being taken, either legitimate or *cough cough* sick call ins.
    Taking into consideration even the alternating holidays, Mondays, Thursdays and substitute days usually falling on the day before or after the weekend when holidays hit Sat or Sun. the better choice for server maintenance would be around 3am either Wednesday morning or Thursday morning. Fewer "called in" days occur during the middle of a work or school week, then at the beginning or end of it. However considering the continental timezones, 2am pst would likely have the less overall impact.

Right or Wrong? Opinions may vary, but having been dealing with managing peoples times in just over the last 10 years, it has held mostly accurate.