Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game logs me out with error message when I enter the Daggerfall thief area?

Astor_Reinhardt
Just started happening, I hit e on the grate by the docks, get the loading screen and bam, crash to the loading screen with the error message: <<1>> . What?

I also tried restarting the game...still get the error.

What's wrong?
  • Ellorienne
    Me too :( I removed all 3 of my addons (map addons) and it still happens on both servers.
  • gotgk
    gotgk
    ✭✭
    These are all tied together.

Someone tag someone who has access to spillcode/crashcode.

These crashes are all stemming from a group of changes, but we have no power while they manifest in these many ways. If I hack the client and start posting the actual function of parts of the code, I'm pretty sure that my account won't last long.

The point is that

1) They can deny it's a big problem as long as it is spread out and affecting players in different ways
    2) It doesn't affect a lot of people

Just keep submitting tickets I guess?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings!

Since there are now multiple threads active regarding this error message, we are going to close this thread and direct further replies to the other one here

If you can go ahead and reply to the other thread with the following information, we can ensure we keep everyone up to date and can gather the best information while this is being researched:

If you have submitted a support ticket, can you please let us know the ticket number?
    If you have not submitted one, can you please do so or let us know so we can create one for you at this time?

ETA: Please be aware that submitting multiple tickets for the same issue will have the opposite effect of speeding up your response time. It will take extra time to go through and collect information out of multiple tickets and close them all out.
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on March 30, 2015 3:09PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.