Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Stamina/Weapon Damage Build

akredon_ESO
akredon_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Howdy folks, Quick question For my Stamina users out there how much weapon damage do you guys stack obviously the more the better but is there a Comfortable level that you would wanna use so that your not gimping your other stats ? i think right now i am at around 21k hp 19k stam and 2800 weapon damage unbuffed ? any help would be great :smiley:
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3200 to 3333 buffed with 2 hander.
    The answer is stack as much as possible otherwise you won't get through sorc shields
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which rings are you using right now ? having a hard time finding a good DPS ring set :/ i mean im using that pact but thats really for Bows i mean i use a bow but want something to focus more on my melee then range of the bow..
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow walker rings
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2.5k weapon dmg, still destroying Sorcs.
    I invest more in sustain and survivability instead.

With 73% crit, 5.2k tooltip surprise attack, Ambush and full animation canceling I don't think I will need more weapon dmg.. :)
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -