The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Writ quest locations

nick59349b14_ESO
nick59349b14_ESO
✭✭✭
I have been doing writ quests for provisioning but where do you get quests for woodworking and clothing? The quest giver in Craglorn appears to only give provisioning writs. Thanks.
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    Based on your picture I'm going to assume you're EP. You can get all your writs in Davon's Watch in Stonefalls and if you're crafting level is high enough the turn in area is in Craglorn. At least I think its based on crafting level, my character is a level 50 in all crafts and a V14 and I have to turn in my writs in Craglorn.
    Edited by Surfinginhawaii on March 26, 2015 2:04AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are two boards, consumables and equipment. The equipment board in Belkarth is halfway between the forge and the woodworking station.
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are there different locations in devon's watch?
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    There are two boards, consumables and equipment. The equipment board in Belkarth is halfway between the forge and the woodworking station.

Thanks!
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    Are there different locations in devon's watch?
    They are about 20 feet apart and facing in the same direction.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The turn in location for writs depends on your skill level at the craft. For example if you do a level 5 provisioning writ it will probably be a turn in at your starter town.
    But somethng like a level 50 alchemy writ will be in Belkath.. If you can't find you intermediated level hand in location its prolly in coldharbour by the stables.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -