Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP Directory

SOUVIK
SOUVIK
Hello fellow RPers. First of all I should make the declaration that this is not my idea but I have copied it from WOW. This was found to be very convenient for the RP community there to interact with each other and explore the RP potential. So I am starting this thread and hope you all to contribute here and make the great RP community of ESO a Greater one.
Edited by SOUVIK on March 18, 2015 5:08AM
  • SOUVIK
    SOUVIK
    I hereby ask fellow RPers to post the following details so that we may know each other better:

In-game name:

Race:
    Faction:AD/EP/DC
    Class:
    Guild:

Alignment: Good/Evil/Neutral-Chaotic/Balance/Lawful
    Age(In-game :wink:):
    Like:
    Dislike:

RP type: Heavy/Moderate/Little
    Availability:
    RP Experience:

Background:

• SOUVIK
    SOUVIK
    In-game name:Souvik

Race:Argonian
    Faction:EP
    Class: Fiery Fighter(Dragon Knight)
    Guild:no

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Age(In-game): Adult(27 Human years)
    Like: Exploring, Fighting, Heroic Actions
    Dislike: Bloodshed without justified reasons, Cruelty, Exploitation specially Slavery

RP type: Moderate
    Availability: Weekdays 7:00pm-10:00pm US-NY time, Holidays: Any time
    RP Experience:WOW, LOTRO

Background:
    SOUVIK was earlier known as Red-Shadow as he was just a blood thirsty assassin for whom bounty was just an excuse to shed blood. He often killed Mer and man in name of revenge although in reality he would never hesitate to slit throats of fellow Saxheels under the cover of dense shade of Black marsh.
    The bloodlust was sensed by The Necromancer who asked him to bring dead bodies of 17 esteemed fighters and mages. In return of his service he was rewarded with cold steel penetrating his heart which would quench it's unending thirst for blood with it's own.
    It was the Dark cell of Coldharbour where he got the moment to reflect upon his past deeds and how he severed his connection with hist by surrendering himself to his inner darkness.
    The liberation from cold harbour was a blessing he couldn't even imagine. Now he is ready to utilise the second chance to rectify himself and put his talent to use for Greater cause. As a sign of it he chose to come out of shadow and fight face to face with his enemies as a brave fighter who don't need to hide behind shadows ((no offense nightblades)). The connection with Hist has awakened within him once again and now he is set to fight the doom that is looming large, with his reborn self. He is also determined to set an example to fellow Saxheels as well as to other races that Argonians may no more be considered as mere bipedal beasts but an intelligent and great race who deserve same respect as other races.
    Edited by SOUVIK on March 18, 2015 7:21AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In-game name: Ki'rah

Race: Khajiit

Faction: AD

Class: Spellsword

Guild: Mages/Fighter (dont count player made guilds unless its ic.)

Alignment: Balance

Age(In-game): 130 (appears 20)

Like: Sweets, Daedric tomes, Spending time with her companions, Crafting armor and weapons for herself and others.

Dislike: Rude people, Sinister mages, Being in the rain.

RP type: Heavy

Availability: When ever on, odd hours to normal hours.

RP Experience:13+ years 5 years tabletop then RP in mmos since UO.

Background: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/155889/looking-for-rp-partner-na-ad#latest
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    In-game name: Ki'tea (but prefers to go by Tea)
    tumblr_n7hemd4wVA1twq6q7o1_500.png
    Race: Khajiit
    Faction:Ebonheart Pact
    Class: Nightblade
    Guild: Telvanni Contracts

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Like: Magic, cooking, cleaning, going to sermons.
    Dislike: disrespectful people, getting her snot tapped or tail pulled.

RP type: Heavy
    Availability: Every night, and during the days on Monday/Tuesday. You can usually find her at Heimlyn Keep in the Common Room (western side of Stonefalls). Contact @GreeenTea if you want to set something up/phasing!
    RP Experience: I've been doing heavy forum RPs for over 10 years now. ESO is my first MMO RP experience, however I've been playing Tea for nearly a year on a nightly basis.

Background: Would rather share that IC! Come RP with me to find out more. :)
    Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
    In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
    Main: Ki'tea
    Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo
    You can contact me via PMs on forum, or my userid when I'm online! @Nahea

Race: Nord
    Faction: Ebon Heart Pact
    Class: Templar
    Guild: (Prefer not to say for future references.)

Alignment: Lawful
    Age(In-game): 24 (human.)
    Likes: Action, loyalty, laws, cold, certain animals, some family.
    Dislike: Unlawful people, House Garothen, bravery, courage.

RP type: Heavy to Moderate. (Right now moderate because my game is broken...)
    Availability: Week nights aside from Wed. I'm also available on the week-ends except for Sunday.
    RP Experience: Two years of forum/SWTOR/LOTRO/WOW in my experience, I've been RPing for six years.

Background: Have to find that out icly. ;)
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a wonderful idea for a thread but may not find as much traction as could be hoped. Much of the ESO RP community resides at: http://teso-rp.com/home

I'd encourage both participation on this thread (will try to come back and post the info on my Main a little later) and joining that community as well.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• SOUVIK
    SOUVIK
    Thanks for the insight! :smiley:
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know will be adding my own here soon. Good idea. Also checked out the above site. Seems interesting. I was wondering where all the rp'ers were.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Drsunday
    Drsunday
    Soul Shriven
    In-game name: Daen

Race: Breton
    Faction:AD
    Class: I call myself Scout(nightblade with no nightblade skills)
    Guild: O'leary Pirates/ 7th Guar Cavalry

Alignment: A good balance
    Age(In-game): 24
    Like: Honesty, good time, non judgemental, RP, cooking
    Dislike: Ass hole players

RP type: Moderate
    Availability: Most days
    RP Experience: ESO is the first MMO I have fully vested myself in and love it. been RP in other stuff for 8 years

Background: Ask me in game or message me.
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    In-game name: Krist Lionheart

Race: Nord
    Faction: EP
    Class: Knight (Templar, prefer mostly non magic attacks)
    Guild:

Alignment: Good/Lawful
    Like: Family, Honor, Honesty
    Dislike: Evil, Dishonest People

RP type: Heavy/Moderate - can do both, even light for that matter
    Availability: Spotty due to job. Usually every evening after 5pm central
    RP Experience: 20 plus years, started from table top D&D

Background: Krist comes from around the Whiterun Hold area. He was raised on a farm, but found himself serving the Imperial Army until everything fell apart. (Have not really delved into that as of yet). He then headed home to reunite with his parents and other family members, but found everything in chaos, and was unable to locate them. He has since joined the Fighter's Guild and turned away from the chaos of the Empire. He does not believe his family to be dead, but has reason to think they simply escaped the troubles of the area.
    Ten years in the Imperial Army has given him less of a "Nord outlook" on life, but he still loves his heritage.

0512-dilios.jpg

Edited by Krist on March 27, 2015 12:14AM
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Qellian
    Qellian
    ✭✭
    Name: Revan Nightwalker

Race: Augmented(undead)(vampire) Dunmer(dark elf)
    Faction: Apolitical (in game mechanic wise: EB)
    Class: Sorcerer/Fighter
    Profession: Scholar and adventurer, if you ask
    Guild: Various memberships in communial guilds (such as mages' guild)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Age: 340~ (died around 270, he is relatively a 'young' mer and undead)
    Like: magic, arcane, intellectual conversations, good manners, subtlty
    Dislike: disrespectfulness, bullies, daedra and aedra worshipping, idiocy

Background: Most dunmer knew Revan, used to know him with a diffrent name, not that matters since almost all passed away. Though for mer standarts he is not that old, when he departs a region, his long life spammed associates tends to pass away in mysterious circumtances shortly after.
    He is passable as a dunmer thanks to his still bright deep, nightshade coloured eyes, instead of blood red. Except for few jealous eye that catches his quite pale skin that almost looks like as if he is not cursed as much of as his moderate breathren. Though for not cursed part, ancient chimer would probably disagree and mostly likely, violently.
    Revan as he is known right now, used to be a member of minor noble house from Morrowind. Though his unlife began when his all back at then exist, atheist talk catched a 'friendly' scion's ear. After a small consideration on his part, and much more swaying and some courting, again on his part, he succeed to catch this 'rare opportunity' as he sees it, and attained the potential immortal existence.
    Since then his dislike for all sort of deity grew stronger, so his curiousity for the magic, which he sees as the ultimate way of understanding and explaining the existence, growed as well.
    While traveling alot, almost searching Tamriel's every inch for knowledge, because of his even more cautious nature than his curiousity, he joined many organisations and even some cults (including but not only, infamous worm cult) with hope of learning evermore, yet he commited to none.
    Revan, though mostly selfish, a gentleman, an adventurer an enterpriser and most importantly as he see himself a Master Wizard. Though he has quite above the average reflexes and physical prowess thanks to years of facing danger and his vampirism, he is not obsessive about the subject as he is for magic.
    (look at time this is allready too long, allright, i'm ending here)

oGqEATo.jpg
    This is how he looks, (yes he has pointy ears of course xD)

RP type: Moderate, i gues, my hard core years died with my passion of youth, i'm the cool guy now... or old geezer, depending on your perspective i gues.
    Availability: well... sadly i dont have a routine, but usualy evenings
    RP Experience: 12 years of rpg experience, including tabletop games, dungeon mastery, story telling, and few small larps. As mmorpg, not much though but i like the good old days of ultima online role plays... i also did a bit rp at wow.