Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EbonHeart Pact - NA] -still- looking for an RP partner!

CorgiRoo
CorgiRoo
Hey everyone, I'm currently still looking for someone to RP with. Of course, it will be my first time RPing on ESO!

So, I've RP'd for around three years on forums and two and a half years on other MMOs. But, yeah, if you're interested, let me know! You can contact me via
Asherr Krothal or @Nahea.

Thanks!
Edited by CorgiRoo on March 23, 2015 11:11PM
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always open to listen to plot ideas, so feel free to mail it to me in game @Halda O'Ainur :)
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo
    HaldaAinur wrote: »
    I'm always open to listen to plot ideas, so feel free to mail it to me in game @Halda O'Ainur :)

Awesome! Currently my game is broken thanks to the patch. But, I'll be sure to get to you soon!
    ---

As a side note:
    The RP character I would be using is male.
    Edited by CorgiRoo on March 20, 2015 2:42PM
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    CorgiRoo wrote: »

Awesome! Currently my game is broken thanks to the patch. But, I'll be sure to get to you soon!
    ---

As a side note:
    The RP character I would be using is male.

Thats fine ^^
    I'll respond in game once you get your game up and running and we can discuss the plot from there if I'm interested :)
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo
    Thats fine ^^
    I'll respond in game once you get your game up and running and we can discuss the plot from there if I'm interested :)

Awesome, I'll -hopefully- have my game up and running sometime next week, depending.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    CorgiRoo wrote: »
    Thats fine ^^

Awesome, I'll -hopefully- have my game up and running sometime next week, depending.

Neato, I feel I should mention that I am new to RPing on ESO (as my search thread states I'm mostly a forum based RPer usually so yeah), just in case that matters :smiley:

I think I should be fine though once I get used to the format o:)
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo
    Well! There's mostly always time to learn. :D
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    True :smile:
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo
    True :smile:

Hey, so I tried sending you a message in game, apparently Halda doesn't exist!
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I'm on the EU server, sorry about that D:
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo
    Ah I'm on the EU server, sorry about that D:

Oh! Well, that's quite alright. Hehe.