Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(RP) A comment to the whole Vampires, Werewolves and Justice system

Malpherian
Malpherian
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a Vampire. By Day I am a priest of Stendar, A Templar, Righteous, and powerful in the name of my God that I shall smite thee in thy evil doings.

But at night, i go around the province, sneaking into houses and kidnapping virgin girls which I take back to my lair, and feed on until they are old enough to breed. At this point I turn them, and am working towards figuring out a way to give my undead sons and daughters a prosperous future.

The one thing I have learned over the centuries, is that Humans in general are stupid, and easily mislead and fooled. Usually, with little to no effort.
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭

The one thing I have learned over the centuries, is that Humans in general are stupid, and easily mislead and fooled. Usually, with little to no effort.

^That part I agree

The rest........well.......I have no words to express
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • SouthernDiscomfort
    A clever Tick should know it's best to their nightly carnivorous activities on the low down, kill only when need to, prey on the vulnerable and never underestimate those they feast upon, lest you wish to find yourself on the top of the list in an inquisition.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here; this is The War Room!"
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have... No words... Kidnapping virgins. Kay. Old enough to breed......?
    BFH5YuYCAAEg1BI.jpg:large
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ the post above me sums up my thoughts on this one.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would think that if this character ever found himself in the presence of Stendar he would be destroyed. Not sure even how he could perform his clerical duties by day since that is suppose to have an effect on vampires within the ES universe.

With that said, I guess that would make for quite a story if you can come up with ways to fool even a god, or work with a god even as the very thing that god hates.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krist wrote: »
    I would think that if this character ever found himself in the presence of Stendar he would be destroyed. Not sure even how he could perform his clerical duties by day since that is suppose to have an effect on vampires within the ES universe.

With that said, I guess that would make for quite a story if you can come up with ways to fool even a god, or work with a god even as the very thing that god hates.

Because in this game, TESO, vampires are apparently immune to sunlight... I think the devs where watching "Twilight" when they were designing the game....
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I like stronger roleplay elements...
    Malpherian wrote: »
    Krist wrote: »

Because in this game, TESO, vampires are apparently immune to sunlight... I think the devs where watching "Twilight" when they were designing the game....

Are we really going to complain about them designing the game so we wouldn't die in the sun? Or be heavily nerfed in the sun? The day/night cycle in game lasts eight hours. For four hours you wouldn't be able to seriously play the game and it's not like you can go sleep in a cabin and rush it to night. You just can't play or have to deal with nerfs.

Back to the roleplay stuff:
    I'm actually engendering both a vampire clan and werewolf pack in my guild that work together to screw over those that worship the divines. And I'm converting many to worshiping the Three Good Daedra (Mephala, Boethia, and Azura), so at this point is feels like my tainted blood is on an unholy mission.
    Edited by GuyNamedSean on September 2, 2015 11:19AM
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Reznique
    Reznique
    ✭✭✭✭
    i go around the province, sneaking into houses and kidnapping virgin girls which I take back to my lair, and feed on until they are old enough to breed. At this point I turn them, and am working towards figuring out a way to give my undead sons and daughters a prosperous future.

The-Lovely-Bones-the-lovely-bones-the-film-10309326-580-282.jpg

Pretty self-explanatory IMO
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually this is me.

b96cex.jpg
    fvcxw5.jpg

Edited by Malpherian on September 2, 2015 4:36PM
  • Yumbreon
    Yumbreon
    Come on guys. At least they made an honest effort. But seriously, do a little research into the lore, because most of that is lore breaking. Otherwise it's an alright start :smile:
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yumbreon wrote: »
    Come on guys. At least they made an honest effort. But seriously, do a little research into the lore, because most of that is lore breaking. Otherwise it's an alright start :smile:

I posted it more as a joke, to reflect how lore breaking ZOE/ZOS has already made ESO. There is so much missing from the game it's not even remotely funny, even after years of the game being out, it's still not even a complete game ready for release, and is still missing required features which were promised in beta, and stated would be in before release, but which have now either been scrubbed, or slotted for "DLC" Money grab"release.

The devs are very quiet on most of it to say the least. And seem to be working on other projects with very little interest in maintaining ESO other then trinket updates, and some new money racket and marketing gimme your money content (miner content I might add).

And yes I consider the Imperial city "Miner" content. Considering it was supposed to be slated with the original release, along with the DB, TG, Crime System (Which still isn't finished) Spell Crafting, and a plethora of other features "Still" not in game..
    Edited by Malpherian on September 4, 2015 7:25AM