Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

[BUG] Molten Whip is (still) broken

Juraigr
Juraigr
✭✭✭✭
The skill only adds 11 extra damage not 11 spell power but 11damage so a spell doing 100 does 111 or 110 (finicky) please would be nice to get a response on why this is or a change to the tooltip or (Lord forbid even asking as a DK) a buff so it gives flat out 11 spell damage and maybe we could see less flame lash spam and more whip spam
[img][/img]4h78uu.png

Any developer comments would be appreciated

(even included a picture this time)
EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
#RevertAshCloud
#RevertNewAnimations
#RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    becaue you are using magicka. The devs dont care about magicka. Go stamina, I was being hit for 8k whips as a vap and 4k whips as normal
    "You are the challenger here, after all. So to you goes the courtesy of the first blow. I'm waiting...."

( Attacks you first )

Article XIII of the 13th Amendment
    "1.) If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain, any title of nobility or honor, or shall, without the consent of congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them. "
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah in some strange twist of development 2handers allow for more flame whip damage than magic flame staves.

They made things that use magicka also use spell crit/power so that things made more sense, then they reversed all that by making weapon power effect spell damage in 1.6.
    Edited by Armitas on February 17, 2015 10:37AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • valasu24b16_ESO
    valasu24b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    yup, this morph does nothing really..... its only adding 10 damage to my ardent flame skills....what am i gonna kill with an extra 10?

don't think its working

• stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Yeah in some strange twist of development 2handers allow for more flame whip damage than magic flame staves.

They made things that use magicka also use spell crit/power so that things made more sense, then they reversed all that by making weapon power effect spell damage in 1.6.

This wouldn't be a problem if they'd increase the damage of staves