Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for RP partner (NA/AD)

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
I just started my lovely kahjiit sorceress though i have been having issues finding the right people to RP with. I tend to get the slave traders or *** hunters. So i'm posting on here in hopes of finding someone to RP with. I am looking for an apprentice of sorts (preferably female), someone to travel with me and assist with the day to day research of daedric runes and artifacts. Willing to keep it apprentice wise or go in to romance -IF- the characters connect well. I do not like to stand around to much while RPing and tend to enjoy walking from place to play (auto walk ftw) while talking icly. Even "studying" the anchors in hopes of finding something out about them.

Ki'rah is a black furred light blue eyed kahjiit, she does not speak like the others due to learning from the altmer as a cub. She showed great skill with magic mainly daedric magic and thus was trained in it. As she grew her interest in it grew more and more until she was granted the permission from the guild to leave and study on her own. She Travels and studies all she can to strengthen her magics. She is only in her early twenties but shows a certain calmness when in danger. She is caring, at times she will show her true potential when others are in danger sending her very will in to her "friends" that she summon from the plains of oblivion.

There is much more to herb ut this should be enough for now. If you are interested let me know. If you are male it would take longer for her to trust them due to past experiences (had some crummy RP with some male kahjiit) but if you are not rude she will eventually warm up. Females are easier for her due to her best experiences being around females. You may PM me on here or add me in game @jircris11 i am NA/AD
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a nice style of RP, much more active/interactive with the environment around your character, as opposed to just standing in a tavern somewhere. This is the style I enjoy a lot too.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for certain roles, BUT found some informants and such so its slowly growing.
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding this to the thread, sadly cant edit my post.))

*you would walk in to the Mages guild noticing a black furred female khajiit with light blue eyes wearing heavy armor sitting near a fire reading a glowing tome.She would look up and notice you as you sit down with a look of question on your face*

So you wish to know about me? *she asked in a soft,intellectual yet gentle tone before sighing as she closed her tome* Very well, my name is ki'rah, I am a Spellsword. Oh so you noticed i do not speak like the other Khajiit's? That would be due to my upbringing, i grew up in this very guild hall. I was found by an Altmer while wondering the streets here in Vulkhel guard. She took me in and taught me how to use my magics, how to speak and read as well. *ki'rah would sip her tea* you want to know my age? That is a rude question, but very well i am only twenty winters old. In that time i have trained with the fighters guild as well in order to face the Daedra that flood our realm. *she would pat the large two handed blade causing it to shimmer for a moment* This was a gift from someone dear to me i lost, and it has served me well. *she would chuckle softly*

Sorry i must be boring you, allow me to continue granting information about myself. I study Daedra, in fact i have learned to summon some of them from oblivion *would wave her hand as a winged twilight appeared along side a clanfear* The twilight is Kiaa and the grumpy one is Xe'th, to the untrained eye they are monsters, but to me they are my family and my friends. I do not speak to many in the guild for those who i grow close to i lose. *would tilt her head* Do i ever plan on taking on an apprentice? perhaps one day, should i find a female worthy of the knowledge i possess. *Ki'rah would stand and lift her sword on to her back as the sounds of an anchor echoed through the city* It seems we must end it here, another anchor has appeared and called to me. *the Khajiit would quickly rush out of the guild hall with her companions in tow*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Personality: Ki'rah is sweet, and caring though she will do what she must to protect those around her.

Likes: Sweets, Daedric tomes, Spending time with her companions, Crafting armor and weapons for herself and others.

Dislikes: Rude people, Sinister mages, Being in the rain.

Secerets : Ki'rah was bit as a cub and has hid her cursed form from others. She will only use her curse if she must in order to save others and will shortly after run away in fear of being hunted.

Mate: None (Her mate quit eso thus i consider her dead icly though she still holds on to hope that she will find a female partner someday)

Hobbies: Working the forge and tailoring as well. She also enjoys honing her skills in the art of spell-swordsmanship

Strengths: Loyal, intelligent, Caring, Skilled crafter, Daedra knowledge.

Weaknesses: Easily angered around rude or sinister people. Weak when it comes to taking a lot of hits. Does not like seeing her companions harmed let alone having to un-summon them.

OOC information: I enjoy any kind of RP other then ERP (if not part of a story) God mode (Duh) and RP with extremely rude people icly, it grows annoying when you have nothing to connect with. I also do not do torture RP due to bad experiences in the past.

((Sorry for how i posted this i wanted to do something like i use to back in the ever quest days. I think it sounds good, and there is much more then she told though i will leave that for in game RP. Please feel free to add me IG @jircris11.))
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds more like my sort of thing. I like doing more active Rp. I myself like to be full IC in everything I do ingame and enjoy adventure Rp, as staying stagnant in a tavern somewhere or somewhere else gets boring to me rather quickly.

I dont really have any characters that fit what you're looking for unfortunately (at least with whats implied with being female and an apprentice level mage, though he has interest in deadric stuff), and only have a couple in AD faction.
    Edited by reagen_lionel on March 17, 2015 2:48AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, perhaps we could always make one of your characters a contact?
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would work.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/125742/follower-companions-for-hire

basic info on the characters are here. Since you're in AD that would be the Dark Knight Nord in black armor and the living storm atronach man to save you the scanning through the post.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does "Immersive Active RP". I'm in-character in-game... but I don't like to stand around emoting. :neutral:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Awesome. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does "Immersive Active RP". I'm in-character in-game... but I don't like to stand around emoting. :neutral:

indeed, sadly as of late all i get are powergrabbers and meta gamers. lots of name calling when it comes to my khajiit and it grows annoying as heck.
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually been trying to find a guild like this where both myself and my bf can participate in. I love roleplaying, but it's hard to find a good AD RP guild that isn't about slaves or personal pleasure. He has both a Khajiit NB and a High Elf temp, and I have a Khajiit sorc.

With that being said, if you ended up starting a fun RP guild with the fun active style, we would both join! I would also like to RP in game sometime with you as well, I'm on almost every afternoon, so if you wish to talk more, send me some mail in game @Dark-Raine. :smiley:

If it doesn't work out, then this one wishes you the best, friend!
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am considering starting a "pack" seeing how i am a max lvl WW (pack leader aka white fur). Those who join will have a trial time then if they are not already turned a member turns them. Though atm this is a thought. also was considering at one point in time making a guild kind of like the fighters guild, but mixing in magic and blades seeing how my khajiit is a sorc. (she goes between light armor and heavy depending on my mood) Sadly running a guild is not something i can/or are willing to do alone. Already did that on SWTOR and the stress was bad. Especially since i'm anti meta/god mode and power grab. I kind of wish to find a guild or create one that was more old school...like my RP days on EQ and EQ2 where people actually let RP develop and did not force a story or relationship. Ki'rah is lonely icly but no one in her situation would rush in to a relationship. And that ticks a lot of people off from what i have seen icly.
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fun.

My hubby and I play that way most days, wandering and fighting and such. If we are online when friends of ours are playing, we skype and play in the same faction (or Cyrodiil if that's what folks are in the mood for).

It kind of started when we were in the character creation screen and looking at the tattoo options. The 'dragon' ink that most races have ... well that turned into the Order of the Dragon... and I copied the last name he'd used on a couple of altmer characters (who turned out to be brothers ... and so on).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would you folks think about starting up a guild of Khajiit? We could call it something like... "Those From Elsweyr" or something like that.

My Khajiit is from the Ebonheart Pact... he holds no allegiance but was partially raised by a young Dunmer woman in Morrowind. He's never known his mother nor his father. He doesn't know how he came to be in Morrowind. All he knows is he misses sweet Vaynenea. She was educated and compassionate enough to name him in his own Tongue. He was her Taba... her young, clever Taba.

Dar-Ja'Taba misses her sorefully.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh, i would not be against a guild but i am not a fan of racial limitations enough "dunmer/bosmer" only guilds out there >>
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • SOUVIK
    SOUVIK
    A Khajiit only guild sounds interesting but again you will force yourselves to not get in touch with good RPers (although you may overcome this issue arrenging interguild events). On the other hand you will get a small tightknit group of likeminded RPers which is supposed to enhance your RP experience manyfold.