Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post Your Builds! - PvP Only

• DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Nightblade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3f9gZQpnIU

Dragonknight (Still VR1 here but the build is fine i fought on the low level campaign vs emperor of level 48 + an archer of lvl 49 while i was level 46 killed the archer in 10 seconds and after 30 seconds fighting the emperor he ran away (this was on EU servers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb3AHEaJ2t8

And yes i should have some videos of the build in action here i was on the low level campaign while streaming on twitch and i know the enemies are lower level but stil :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IksVdAWe3o
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 4343 stam regen and I'm not even bosmer lol.

I got 2.6k only, how the *** is 4.3k even possible.. Liar! :D

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Telel has managed 1314 outside of Cyrodiil and would like to know just how one manages to nearly quadruple that number.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Telel has managed 1314 outside of Cyrodiil and would like to know just how one manages to nearly quadruple that number.

Full medium with a bunch of 2-3 Sets that increase recovery with recovery enchantment on his jewelry? Otherwise it's not possible unless youz a Bosmer or nother race with Stam Regenz.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

Head - Bloodspawn
    Shoulders - Way of Air
    Chest - Alessian
    Hands - Way of Air
    Waist - Way of Air
    Legs - Alessian
    Feet - Shadow Walker

Main hand - Dominion Sword or Twin Sisters or Dominion Sword
    Off hand - Dominion Sword or Twin Sisters or Dominion Shield

Neck - Shadow Walker - Enchantment Reduce Cost of Stamina Abilities (stam regen enchants aren't that good)
    Ring - Shadow Walker - Enchantment Reduce Cost of Stamina Abilities

Active Abilities:
    Relentless Focus - Minor Endurance +10% Stam regen.

Passive Abilities:
    Windwalker - 28% Stam regen.
    Refreshing Shadows - 30% Stam regen.
    Lycanthropy - 15% Stam regen.
    Continuous Attack - 20% Stam regen.
    Mooncalf x30 CP - 10.8% Stam regen.

Potion:
    Major Endurance + 20% Stam regen for 40.3s (45s cooldown)

Food Buff:
    Balfiera Herbal Tonic - Increase Magicka and Stamina Recovery by 350 for 1 hour.

Panda244 wrote: »
    Full medium with a bunch of 2-3 Sets that increase recovery with recovery enchantment on his jewelry? Otherwise it's not possible unless youz a Bosmer or nother race with Stam Regenz.

You were close, don't need the recovery enchants though. :wink:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Head - Bloodspawn
    Shoulders - Way of Air
    Chest - Alessian
    Hands - Way of Air
    Waist - Way of Air
    Legs - Alessian
    Feet - Shadow Walker

Neck - Shadow Walker - Enchantment Reduce Cost of Stamina Abilities (stam regen enchants aren't that good)

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Potion:

Food Buff:
    Balfiera Herbal Tonic - Increase Magicka and Stamina Recovery by 350 for 1 hour.

Interesting, but I've got to ask: how do you kill enemies?
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

Head - Bloodspawn
    Shoulders - Way of Air
    Chest - Alessian
    Hands - Way of Air
    Waist - Way of Air
    Legs - Alessian
    Feet - Shadow Walker

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Potion:

Food Buff:

Panda244 wrote: »

You were close, don't need the recovery enchants though. :wink:

Well fack you! Mmk! Fack you! Interesting to say the least, but... but how does one achieve da deepz? Do you pray to the holy temple of jesus beam to guide your way and purify your enemies? :worried:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo After some twiddling with armor, 2 shiny new hammers, and more stuff Telel has managed a 2200 stamina regen when food is eaten.

So right now they're trying this out in PVP.

ARMOR: 2 pieces oblivion's foe (weapons bring it up to 3/4), 2 pieces twin sisters, 3 pieces way of the air, 3 pieces Shadow Walker.

1st bar: DW: Rapid FLurry, Ambush, Steel Tornado, Fear, Quick Cloak : ULT: Soul Siphon.

2nd Bar: Bow: Venom arrow, Focused Aim, Efficient Purge, Shades, Mirage: ULT: Flawless dawnbreaker/shooting star

Telel broke their vow to not go to the scroll keeps to test it out today and managed a LOT of roll dodging as they'd ambush into the enemy pack, lay out some tornados and fear, and then roll dodge back into friendly lines.

Now they did die quite often but this was usually due to snipe spam stunning this one on the way in and as soon as this one had backup that sniper didn't do nearly as well.

Now the downside is of course that Khajiit loss some health, and damage output with this set up but in a group situation it lets me keep up a steady barrage to help wear down opponents. Telel also remains fairly mobile even with the loss of the break free reductions.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo After some twiddling with armor, 2 shiny new hammers, and more stuff Telel has managed a 2200 stamina regen when food is eaten.

So right now they're trying this out in PVP.

ARMOR: 2 pieces oblivion's foe (weapons bring it up to 3/4), 2 pieces twin sisters, 3 pieces way of the air, 3 pieces Shadow Walker.

1st bar: DW: Rapid FLurry, Ambush, Steel Tornado, Fear, Quick Cloak : ULT: Soul Siphon.

2nd Bar: Bow: Venom arrow, Focused Aim, Efficient Purge, Shades, Mirage: ULT: Flawless dawnbreaker/shooting star

Telel broke their vow to not go to the scroll keeps to test it out today and managed a LOT of roll dodging as they'd ambush into the enemy pack, lay out some tornados and fear, and then roll dodge back into friendly lines.

Now they did die quite often but this was usually due to snipe spam stunning this one on the way in and as soon as this one had backup that sniper didn't do nearly as well.

Now the downside is of course that Khajiit loss some health, and damage output with this set up but in a group situation it lets me keep up a steady barrage to help wear down opponents. Telel also remains fairly mobile even with the loss of the break free reductions.
    Neato my furry fwiend. Neato. I got my PC today so I should be up and running tomorrow, if you need a DK to hide behind for a little bit. I can even slot Extended Chains and pull the unsuspecting daggits and pact players into your blades if you wish... Or get lulrekt and pulled to my target because ZOS broke that ability :neutral:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Interesting, but I've got to ask: how do you kill enemies?

I mainly do group play, so I spam things like caltrops, retreating manuvers, vigor, boneshield, steel tornado, warhorn. My steel tornado still crits people for 4k and I'm constantly dodge rolling so I can run low health, high stam without dying. I'm usually in the front line also so people waste their time trying to attack me instead of other group members.

I've since changed my build though. I like trying different things lol. I spend so much money on different gear I don't think there are many sets left in the game that I don't have in my bank.

Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now they did die quite often but this was usually due to snipe spam stunning this one

Columbine + Wormwood + Dragonthorn.

You're welcome. :smiley:

Edit: Oh and I normally run rally which provides the damage buff so I don't need that in the potion. You should try and get the damage buff from somewhere. The crit saves you from having to slot evil hunter on your bar.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on March 12, 2015 5:35AM
  • Sky Chancellor
    Sky Chancellor
    ✭✭✭
    I run with my templar, with no blazing shield. No damage shields? Is that a good way to play in pvp? :) Loving 1.6 right now :)