The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vigor

andreyss
andreyss
Hello,
I am lvl 4 in assault and would like to get to lvl 9 to get vigor but i have no clue what gives exp for the assault tree, soloing around in cyrodil mostly but seems the skill line gets no exp, does using siege equipment boost the exp gain?
Any tips would be apreciated.
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will likely have to wait a long while to unlock this skill as you only gain levels in the alliance war skill lines through AP. The alliance rank equivalent of the amount of AP needed to unlock this skill is 'Centurion', rank 24, and a some 6.9m XP in total.

Tips for increasing AP gain: Play often, stay for defensive ticks, zerg, find a good group to run with, and repeat all steps as necessary. This= Reliable AP gain in my mind.
    Unreliable= small scale AP gain (even though it tends to be much higher than the above).