The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we PLEASE get a fair amount of experience for PvPing???

• civilizedsavage
    civilizedsavage
    ✭✭✭
    I think that it really comes down to ZOS having a vision that they want to push on us rather than realizing that there are so many differing play styles. I think all play styles should be valid. RP, PvE, PvP. I'm not suggesting you should get XP for RP but I am suggesting that there be more tools to help facilitate it. (Or at least let us keep the clothes we didn't ask anyone to change)

As far as PvE, some people like to quest, some like to grind. I am DC all the way and I'm bored out of my mind doing the same quests over and over (and for the other factions? Really?!?) and sick of the linear progression and want more options, including the option to grind which is cut off from us like it was an exploit or something. Anytime anyone posts pro tips on where the grind, the xp gets nerfed to oblivion.

And finally, PvP...I've never been so excited about PvP since DaoC but coming into a campaign and not being able to get the CP and Vet levels that you need to compete is frustrating. Zergs should be viable. Solo or small gank squads should be viable. There's too much math for me to even contemplate but the reoccurring theme is that this "play your way" game is anything but.

If you think we are complaining, just wait till you get console people.
    Guild Leader | The Ashen Hand