Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Expect Hunter

kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
So I heard that being a Werewolf would make you susceptible to poison and Fighter Guild powers even when not in Werewolf form and the very first time camouflage hunter proc on me (death recap) I cured it the 15% extra stamina regeneration was not worth taking the extra DPS from gankers who love Expert Hunter's morphs and by my count I was hit no less then 6 times (death recap) by an Expert Hunter or it's morphs after I cured myself and was normal.
As a non WW or Vampire I was confused so I reread the power's tooltip it has a 4% chance at the base level to deal the bonus damage to everyone I understand its a 4% chance (it doesn't matter how often it doesn't hit me it's when I see it on my death recap as a normal Argonian that I only want to rage quit) but I cured my disease to avoid this and now here it is killing me anyways what's the point of being a normal beast race/human/elf if you still get the vampirism and werewolf penalties?

**edited to make sense (never use Siri to type at 5am after 14 hours of gaming)
Edited by kendellking_chaosb14_ESO on March 9, 2015 3:23PM
Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not quite certain what you're saying here but if you're a werewolf who isn't transformed, expert hunter with the fighters guild werewolf passive will not proc on you.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    I'm not quite certain what you're saying here but if you're a werewolf who isn't transformed, expert hunter with the fighters guild werewolf passive will not proc on you.

Yes it will.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »

Yes it will.

Beyond the 4% it procs on everyone?
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Yes it will.

Nope
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it will.

Nope

OK; that's what I thought. I think the person you originally quoted meant on the transformed werewolf rate.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes it will.

Nope

OK; that's what I thought. I think the person you originally quoted meant on the transformed werewolf rate.

Yeah that's what I was talking about and what it appears the OP was asking about but I'm assuming he is ESL and what he asked didn't translate correctly.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm American I just use Siri to type and she changes words around based on what she thinks I said.
    I'm saying that as it stands after getting hit with camouflage Hunter once ( death recap) out of WW form I cured it and even after that I was cursing at my screen no less then six times when I saw Expect Hunter's morphs on my Death Recap I think as a person that used it to both to raid and gank Camouflaged Hunter don't need a buff and hitting clean pure humans is *** and yes I understand the low chance but as a Vampire or Werewolf I signed up for that but as a normal person you should not randomly be penalized as with you were still one of them

For the King of Argonia
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I heard that being a Werewolf would make you susceptible to poison and Fighter Guild powers even when not in Werewolf form and the very first time camouflage hunter proc on me (death recap) I cured it the 15% extra stamina regeneration was not worth taking the extra DPS from gankers who love Expert Hunter's morphs and by my count I was hit no less then 6 times (death recap) by an Expert Hunter or it's morphs after I cured myself and was normal.
    As a non WW or Vampire I was confused so I reread the power's tooltip it has a 4% chance at the base level to deal the bonus damage to everyone I understand its a 4% chance (it doesn't matter how often it doesn't hit me it's when I see it on my death recap as a normal Argonian that I only want to rage quit) but I cured my disease to avoid this and now here it is killing me anyways what's the point of being a normal beast race/human/elf if you still get the vampirism and werewolf penalties?

For the King of Argonia
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I tested this on PTS and there is no extra damage done to Werewolves who are not transformed by these things.

This is why I just switched to Werewolf myself after never having been either werewolf or Vamp. There is just not reason not to at least be a werewolf.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then that means the 4% to do damage to people not in Werewolf form, undead and Daedrics is what proc but that's still a problem cause even after being cured I was taking Evil/Camouflaged Hunter damage and that's just from my Death recap you know I wonder how many times this proc but wasn't the last five Attacks to hit me this new 4% chance needs to be removed.

To put it plainly having the power on your bar buffs your crit and bonus damage to ALL the VAMPIRES in Cyrodiil so no reason gankers and Raiders wouldn't use this and now it can do that undead damage to normal people why would everyone with a stamina build use this.