The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What does your class mean to you?

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Class?

Cold Harbor stole most of my memories ... I lost my partner, brother-in-arms when I agreed to help Lyris. I wanted him to come with us. He shook his head, too shriven and too withered, trapped in his own hopelessness. A crazy old man and a cloud of moths pulled me back between worlds and I was drawn up from the sea to find few survivors. I wake from dreams of the destruction of the Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse of my order. There is a dolmen there now.

And I fight.

When the daedra come I wrap myself in storms, call forth the blood-bound guiding spirit of my family, and we fight for those who cannot.

I should say 'we' fight.

A pale-eyed Breton whose insistence kept me moving in Cold Harbor when even Lyris couldn't convince me. Her hands are like sunlight.

A scarred-shell mud crab rescued from the back alley pit fights of Stros M'kai. He is stalwart as the firmament, so I call him Star.

After the battle, our small tent is comforting, warmed by the fire that keeps the wolves at bay.

And late at night, Star chirrs to himself. I can see my sleeping Breton's frown ease at the familiar sound.

I am not the only one who dreams.

So I sit, and I watch, and I juggle bits of flame and wisps of cloud until my eyes finally begin to close. And I nudge her to take a shift.

Because dreams or no, I must sleep. Tomorrow we will fight again.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    With honor and glory, I strive into the middle of the battle,
    With love and pride I raise my shield to defend,
    With justice and mercy I swing my blade to decimate,
    I am the champion of the weak,
    The stone warrior that takes the battering,
    The defender that stands between victory and defeat.

I am a knight of Tamriel
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe