Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Guard took away Imperial motif from me

QuadroTony
QuadroTony
✭✭✭✭✭
i farming this motif so long

and when i found in in the Wayrest i had a bounty for my head... just few cents
but the guard happends and

so upset

i hate this guards
they just took away 90k gold from me
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boo-hoo
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Damn what a bummer :(
  • 1ne2woBe
    1ne2woBe
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO, sorry to laugh buddy. Damn, that's a shame!

When I get a nice epic+ item, I run/sneak to the nearest fence ASAP. LOL

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so glad I bought the two Imperials that I needed prior to 1.5. I only have two equipment crafters and that was all I needed.

But, I just knew the Imperial I was going to find as loot would have been in the chest right next to the two whining monarchs in Castle Wayrest.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need an achievement for such unlucky behaviour
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol! Dude, so much lol!
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AAHAAHAAHAH awesome.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the guards weren't Gods, I would say boohoo. But you literally have a tiny chance to elude them :(. I did find out that fear works on them though.

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    90k? Really? They haven't already jumped that much in price have they?

*clutches pre 1.6 imperial motif in bag*

I knew there's a reason I didn't sell you yet :D
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    RAAAAAAAGE!!!!! I would have punched my keyboard in half! Then maybe cried a little....LOL
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ouch. I would have logged out instantly and waited for that degradation to get me to 0 bounty!
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! That sucks, man...
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Ouch. I would have logged out instantly and waited for that degradation to get me to 0 bounty!

Ooohhh... Good strategy!
    The Moot Councillor
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I have two of them, muahaha. But what are the prices on NA? 90k sounds inflated to me, but not completely outlandish.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    psufan5 wrote: »
    If the guards weren't Gods, I would say boohoo. But you literally have a tiny chance to elude them :(. I did find out that fear works on them though.

They are? Could have fooled me, given how little of a threat they are unless you are reckless and agro 3 or more. Even then it's not a big pony trick to escape them honestly, and I only started the skill line on a lower vr character so far even. Los, dodge the pull, purge or dodge out of their root. Easy enough :).
    QuadroTony wrote: »

so upset

i hate this guards

Uh, that's the whole idea here. Risk and reward. You failed and paid the price, better luck next time? This kind of thing is far too absent in games these days anyways.

Haha, yep... I sold mine all back before they even were changed from blue like the other motifs. The color later changed to legendary and suddenly all the herd members that previously thought it was garbage magically thought it was awesome ;), sending the value sky high overnight back then when 50k was some change, and remaining decent to this day. I do, however, have some of the others banked and waiting a few weeks :p.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    I have two of them, muahaha. But what are the prices on NA? 90k sounds inflated to me, but not completely outlandish.

It is slightly - the Imperial has been going for around 60 (sometimes between 60-70K) the last couple of guild vendors I've looked at and see it on on the NA server.

• QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

noticed!

im on EU, so the price is still high
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so upset

i hate this guards

lol

hqdefault.jpg
    "Stop breaking the law ________!"
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jumping to a campaign in Cyrodiil is another option for getting out of a tight situation with the guards.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Jumping to a campaign in Cyrodiil is another option for getting out of a tight situation with the guards.

Thanks! I'd not thought of that one...
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VLRx0VN.jpg
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like they need to disable zoning while in combat, just as you can't use doors now while fighting or other objects. No easy travel to player or jump to Cyro then.

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dawnhawk wrote: »

It is slightly - the Imperial has been going for around 60 (sometimes between 60-70K) the last couple of guild vendors I've looked at and see it on on the NA server.
    Oh, okay. I saw it for 80-90k on EU.
    Edited by Rosveen on March 6, 2015 4:42PM
  • 1ne2woBe
    1ne2woBe
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like they need to disable zoning while in combat, just as you can't use doors now while fighting or other objects. No easy travel to player or jump to Cyro then.
    Just to add... Not sure about anyone else, but I've been able to dive into an Outlaw Refuge while being chased. LOL
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so upset

i hate this guards

Thou shalt not steal.....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psufan5 wrote: »
    If the guards weren't Gods, I would say boohoo. But you literally have a tiny chance to elude them :(.
    That certainly hasn't been my experience. If one catches you inside a building, sure you're hooped. If you're outside, though, unless you pull a few of them, you should be able to get away relatively easily.

Heck, last night I was playing around with pick pocketing in Daggerfall with my main. Now, granted, my main is VR5, and I was in my faction's starting zone, but I had yet to re-assign any attribute points or skill points on him. He literally had no skills to use and way lower stats than he should have. I successfully escaped from the guards about 5 or 6 times just by using break free, running like crazy, and knowing the terrain and the best ways to get to where they couldn't/wouldn't follow me.

I then went on to pick pockets and steal stuff in Malabal Tor (so a VR5 zone for me), still without assigning any attribute or skill points. I didn't get to test running away from guards there, though, because apparently I was careful enough and sneaky enough that they never saw me while I had a bounty.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes guards run over you with crazy speed too
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @UrQuan. As I was playing around with skills to figure out what changed and what I wanted (on the very edge of town - Vuhlkelguard) I must have accidentally healed a criminal. I was not suspecting this to happen as I had "prevent attacking innocents" and at the time didn't realize a heal could trigger a bounty. Suddenly I saw something pop up on screen that meant I had a pretty bad bounty (I think it was kill on sight). Before I could even think I was suddenly taloned down (I was facing away from the city, didn't see the guard). I broke free and ran for my life, not even thinking of using skills. I also did not assign attribute points yet. I got away pretty good.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1ne2woBe wrote: »

Just to add... Not sure about anyone else, but I've been able to dive into an Outlaw Refuge while being chased. LOL

Yep, currently so long as you haven't been hit in the last 5 to 7 seconds roughly, even if you're in combat you can interact/teleport/etc. again at your leisure. It should really be setup to disallow object interactions like that outside of Cyrodiil unless you're out of combat (the reason I say Cyro should be excepted is because, of course, you don't want people to be unable to ever get into a keep for example :p).

✭✭✭
    Ouch, like accidentally loosing a Golem to concord because you didn't realise the rules had changed and you shot a corp mate : )

Feel your pain
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thare's a sharrif in town.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2F0b%2F11b5a0c54911e1a00322000a1d0930%2Ffile%2Fdredd-motion-poster.jpg

"I find you guilty, sentence is death, to be executed immediately."
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"