Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

rally is this a bug ?

Jbugz97
Jbugz97
✭✭✭
so i was trying the skill out yesterday when i activate it i should get 20% increase on weapon dmg as it did.
but when i swap weapon i dont get an increase on weapon dmg anymore . the heal still work . is these intentionally or a bug?
NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
GT : J Bugz 3
DC for life
Magika NB
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What weapon are you switching to?
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically, if you switch to anything other than a 2hander, the damage buff goes away. However, once you switch back to the 2 hander, the damage buff returns.

Hope this helps,

Can I get some Haus to go along with that Ro?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Basically, if you switch to anything other than a 2hander, the damage buff goes away. However, once you switch back to the 2 hander, the damage buff returns.

Hope this helps,

Can I get some Haus to go along with that Ro?

yes thats what i notice i switch to resto and i tried duel wield both dont get that affect if i swicth back do to 2 handed its does work

Now Playing on xbox
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    i was just wondering if this is a bug or its suppose to work this way

Now Playing on xbox
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's how it is supposed to work. It is a damage buff only for 2handed weapons such as mace, sword, and axe.

I remember when I first started using this ability that I thought it would apply to my bow... because bows are considered 2 handed...

I am fine with the way that it works. The ability is found under 2 Handed Melee and so it makes sense that only 2 handed melee weapons would benefit from the damage buff.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    That's how it is supposed to work. It is a damage buff only for 2handed weapons such as mace, sword, and axe.

I remember when I first started using this ability that I thought it would apply to my bow... because bows are considered 2 handed...

I am fine with the way that it works. The ability is found under 2 Handed Melee and so it makes sense that only 2 handed melee weapons would benefit from the damage buff.

yea makes sense thanks

Now Playing on xbox
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    It could be a bug. Im using forward momentum (the other morph of rally) and it gives me the 20% incr dmg buff on all weapons, even resto staff or dagger
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In 1.6 it works on all weapons anyway.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jbugz97 wrote: »
    so i was trying the skill out yesterday when i activate it i should get 20% increase on weapon dmg as it did.
    but when i swap weapon i dont get an increase on weapon dmg anymore . the heal still work . is these intentionally or a bug?

if you read the tooltip momentum says increased 20% WITH TWO HANDED EQUIPED
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    Jbugz97 wrote: »

if you read the tooltip momentum says increased 20% WITH TWO HANDED EQUIPED

That was in 1.5, with the change to the way buffs and debuffs work it now simply gives you the major brutality buff from memory which increases weapon damage by 20%. This buff is not weapon specific which means it applies to all weapons.