The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much would you pay for a DLC Arena?

• The_Doctor_ESO
    The_Doctor_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay nothing extra - it should be included with my subscription.
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.png

awesome
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    < $5.00
    Zero dollars, because I'd probably quit if they went this route.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    > $30.00
    technohic wrote: »
    Draw people in? Seems like it happens every time. Everyone wants it until they find out that their class is not the best for small scale PvP where the balancing issues get magnified. Then it is made worse when they start trying to balance for the smaller scale arena and often winds up with terrible unintended powers in the large group PvP. Next thing you know, people start leaving because of balance issues one way or the other until you are left with a population that will only support small skirmishes.

Maybe its just from past bad experiences but I seriously do cringe when I see the idea tossed around.
    Zero dollars, because I'd probably quit if they went this route.

Get out. This isn't a forum of if they should give us the small scale option, it's a forum of how much you would pay if they did.

You negative nancies ruin EVERYTHING. GO AWAY. NO ONE LIKES YOU.

You are just here to make sure no one can see the TRUTH = you are BAD at pvp.

GUESS WHAT?! Everyone already KNOWS you are bad at pvp. CAPS FOR EMPHASISSSSS
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv