The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The "BrizzBlade"

Brizz
Brizz
✭✭✭✭
I get a lot of requests about my build and wanted to post it here for others. Enjoy :)

"BrizzBlade"

Bar 1: One hand and shield
  1. Invasion
  2. Mass Hysteria
  3. Siphoning Attacks
  4. Crippling Slash
  5. Killer's Blade
  6. Soul Harvest

Bar 2: Bow
  1. Venom Arrow
  2. Dark Cloak
  3. Siphoning Attacks
  4. Lethal Arrow
  5. Piercing Mark
  6. Flawless Dawnbreaker

Specific gear sets aren't key to the build so long as you get full medium with stamina build stats = Weapon Damage > Crit > Stamina. On my main I run 5 piece hundings rage (8% crit, 92 Stam, 28 weapon dmg) 2 piece night mothers (4% crit) 3 piece Eagle eye (4% crit, 3 yards bow range) 3 piece potantates (12 stam regen, 10% ulti reduction).

Rotation: The key to this build is burst and draining your opponents stamina. All heals are derived from getting kills (piercing mark+killer's blade=58% of your HP heal) and the triple healing debuff secures those kills (snipe+soul harvest+disease enchants). Tripotions are a must if you wish to survive against multiple players.

The build also has high sustain via siphoning attacks so long as you weave light attacks between all abilities. The cheap cost of soul harvest plus fear spam drains your opponents stamina no matter what they do.

Defensives: Roll dodge, roll dodge and then you should try to roll dodge. If you get swarmed, your only means of survival is to roll dodge behind a rock to try and get a dark cloak off (try to roll dodge with your bow bar for an extra 30% movement speed via Hasty Retreat passive from Bow line). If you manage to do so, it is really good to charge up a bow heavy attack to restore some extra stamina to roll dodge some more. It is not uncommon to have a few players chase you to the end of the earth, punish them by fearing them+crippling/light attack weaving into an ultimate and possibly a kill (I get sooo many kills this way, lol)

See this build in action on twitch -
:.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice build
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    I get a lot of requests about my build and wanted to post it here for others. Enjoy :)

I fear the fear-spam /=

Still the build is only part of the effectiveness, the player behind the build makes the biggest difference. I see a lot of people trying fear spam and few of them can pull it off as we'll as you and arax.

Come 1.6 you guys are going to have a field say since stamina becomes so much more expensive for magicka builds.

I'm almost certainly going arena because of this.
    Edited by Ezareth on February 28, 2015 6:25PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    AKA the Anti-Zazeer Build :'(
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    IDK why but the batman theme song came to my head replacing batman with BrizzBlade, I feel weird now :neutral:
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    IDK why but the batman theme song came to my head replacing batman with BrizzBlade, I feel weird now :neutral:

lol I hear it too now
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes... The famed dodge rolling NB that rivals @Telel Killed me before I could duck behind a rock to slot Immovable to counter the fear spam :cry:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.