The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happens to my research after patch is released?

Sky Chancellor
Sky Chancellor
✭✭✭
I was wondering what happens with my research after the patch is released, does the time continue on my researched item when I spec my points back into my craft? Or do I lose the item and my time researched, which would really suck (LOL).... as I am leveling Nirnhoned and I am somewhere in the middle of my research on that trait.

Thanks for any response!
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The research will continue. However, you will not be able to start new research until you have placed points back into it to open up the research slots again. This is the same whenever you respect your skills.
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, when you respec it looks like you lost time, but you really didn't. That's because the time reduction isn't there without the points, and if you spend the points again it'll go back down.

So, nothing to worry about :) Unless they have some wierd but (they have several others with 1.6 so who knows)
  • Sky Chancellor
    Sky Chancellor
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Snowman and Bouvin for your response. I will make sure I carry on with my research!