Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

will 1.6 have v10 potions?

Vatter
Vatter
✭✭✭✭✭
title says it all. Will 1.6 have v10 potions or is that gonna be a future update?
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vatter wrote: »
    title says it all. Will 1.6 have v10 potions or is that gonna be a future update?

No it won't. Just VR10 food/drinks and only the purple ones.
    Wololo.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already asked this question. Use search please.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Vatter
    Vatter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already asked this question. Use search please.

your thread provides absolutely no answer whatsoever. troll somewhere else. no one cares about your thread
  • Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't heard anything about VR10 potions where did that idea come from?
  • Nightreaver
    Nightreaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

Maybe I'm just reading this wrong or maybe it has changed but I was able to get green and blue VR10 recipes on PTS. Just not any from conversions.

If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And have you seen what they did the the VR5 Pots in a recent patch? Health dropped to like 5300, which is nothing short of lols.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

Maybe I'm just reading this wrong or maybe it has changed but I was able to get green and blue VR10 recipes on PTS. Just not any from conversions.

Yeah, the green and blue vet 10 recipes are new items, and not converted from the old system. Some of the Vet 10 purple food is converted. I don't know if there's any new vet 10 recipes, though.