Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

If you were stuck on a desert island who would you like to be with?

• Takhistis
    Takhistis
    ✭✭✭
    Drunk Nord Male may get dangerous when Drunk (And possibly even start using "Shouts" against me...
    Shy Argonian Female sounds safe... but it's also a cliché that the quest ones are usually the most dangerous ones
    Sexy Bosmer Female: Feeling like Bosmer's are very picky in choosing their partners
    Pompous Altmer Male: I'm afraid that after the 2nd day I'm gonna try drown myself to stop hearing all his pompous talk and show-off
    Overweight Khajit Male: Wait, how is that even possible?
    Resourceful Orsimer Female: Good pick if we want to get off, but who knows, there might be a dungeon with some loot or sky shards hidden on the island...
    Chatty Breton Male: Same as Altmer male, afraid I'm going to drown myself to stop having to hear him talk
    Mysterious Dunmer female: I'm kind of afraid she's gonna slit my throat when I'm sleeping...
    Entertaining Redguard Male: As some point everyone's box of tricks runs out...
    Bob: I'm living in a world with gods, demons, monsters, magic and coming back from the death without being a zombie: no way there exists someone in that world named "Bob". He must be a hallucination
    NA-DC-NB VR1 Ilythrian
    Proud member of Guild Medieval, More Than Fair, The Angry Unicorn Inn
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self
    Edited by Sacadon on February 23, 2015 3:37PM
  • Mr_Conflicts
    Mr_Conflicts
    ✭✭
    Drunk Nord male, for the entertainment and laughs that would bring ;) !
  • RollingMer
    RollingMer
    Soul Shriven
    Argonian, Altmer, Orsimer, I work best around whit these personalities ( bit worried about how short temper that orc haves) (whit that Altmer I hope he knows atleast some magic, I can play stupid whit him so I think he's not ticking me that easily), but for a safe pick I took that shy personality, becouse it doesn't mean that you can't work whit her for your survival.
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Resourceful Orsimer Female.

Most of you are thinking way too small. She can help get me off the island, then I can have all the others I want too. ;)
    Of course some may need to be "trapped" to get a "date"....heheh.....it is humorous that most of you aren't thinking about who you would be stuck with, but instead, who would be stuck with you.

(Okay, it sounds a lil mean, but not trying to be. Just funny when you think about it!)
    Edited by Krist on February 28, 2015 8:56PM
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you forgot the @Germtrocity option here.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright. I must confess. I'd like to be with @vortexman11 :kissing_heart:

However! If I could be with more than one person, I'd like to spend my last remaining days on an Island with basically everyone I know and love ranging from @Psilent to @Brizz to @Princess_Asgari and there's so many more! @Weberda yes, even you Fernwood. @Armitas and @roechacca and many. Many. MANY. More.

Even though we'd all probably end up stabbing each-other anyway, it'd be a day well spent, and AP well earned.

(Tried to list as many people as I could, that I've teabagged or /pushup'd on. :wink: )
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the conversation and interest would dry up rather quickly with anyone else.

Drunk Nord - will be out of ale and angry
    Shy Argonian Female - Nothing much to say
    Sexy Bosmer Female - Only able to provide segments of interest and likely nothing else
    Pompus Altmer Male - self explanatory
    Overweight Khajiit Male - Can't even climb a tree for coconuts
    Chatty Breton Male - Will run out material or annoy you to death
    Mysterious Dunmer Female - Only interesting while mysterious
    Entertaining Red Guard Male - Probably make a good friend but need a girl
    Bob - Will probably steal your stapler

Resourceful Orsimer Female. A resourceful person like this has a mind that springs up ideas and thought from the inside rather than relying on experience to provide thoughts and ideas. You could talk to this person for years because she does not need to rely on the island to find something to say. She may be an Orc and not the prettiest choice but dang smart is it's own sexy. She might even find a way off the island.
    Edited by Armitas on March 3, 2015 11:41AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Alright. I must confess. I'd like to be with @vortexman11 :kissing_heart:

However! If I could be with more than one person, I'd like to spend my last remaining days on an Island with basically everyone I know and love ranging from @Psilent to @Brizz to @Princess_Asgari and there's so many more! @Weberda yes, even you Fernwood. @Armitas and @roechacca and many. Many. MANY. More.

Even though we'd all probably end up stabbing each-other anyway, it'd be a day well spent, and AP well earned.

(Tried to list as many people as I could, that I've teabagged or /pushup'd on. :wink: )

you forgot the most important Person! ZAZEER!
  • Nocturnal_Norsku
    I gotta go with the argonian female since agrarians can swim.
  • shiva7663
    shiva7663
    ✭✭✭
    Malukah.
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Razum'dar not on the list? He's funny, he's resourceful, and if Raz was real and if Lord Arena25 would let me, this one would marry him.

And also, why is Jakarn not on the list? He's crafty, even more crafty than the girl that the Beastie Boy's talk about in "She's Crafty".

But that's this one's opinion.

Uh, oh, this one better move her tail. This one just heard the door to Arena25's room open.

Signed,

Shedelin
    Scribe to Arena25
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!