Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heal Stamina Morphs

Paulhewhewria
Paulhewhewria
✭✭✭
I know its a bit late to say this,but was anyone else hoping there would be some Heal Stamina Morphs?
  • Orihara_Izaya
    Orihara_Izaya
    ✭✭✭
    I know its a bit late to say this,but was anyone else hoping there would be some Heal Stamina Morphs?

Well it helps if you mention what heal you want to morph into stamina....

Either way they are adding a new stamina heal under the alliance war skill line, and both it's morphs are off stamina; and tbh, the skill is actually quite good. That may be something you would wanna look into if you want a stamina. However, be warned that it can only be obtained at max alliance rank (or almost max? can't remember) so you will have to grind a fair bit to obtain it.
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    I was just talking in general sorry.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you will have to grind a fair bit to obtain it.

and its one helluva grind
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you heal with stamina? I'm curious. Isn't healing inherently considered "magic" (thus scaling off magicka)?

If they really have to add "stamina heals" & homogenize the playstyles in this game, then at the very least the skill animations should take it into account that stamina=/=magicka.

Have it be something physical, e.g. throwing a potion on the ground & fumes going up or something.
    Not magic.
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    I get what your saying,but I was just asking because I think stamina builds could really use one,but yeah lore wise I have no idea how to work it in.
  • Orihara_Izaya
    Orihara_Izaya
    ✭✭✭
    I get what your saying,but I was just asking because I think stamina builds could really use one,but yeah lore wise I have no idea how to work it in.

Dunno maybe sacrifice your energy/stamina to push your body's regenatory abilities to the limits or something.