The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To AD/DC on NA Thornblade, Your keeps shall crumble. your green alliance will be named not for your

• uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    One such case was EP and AD had a large bi-alliance guild that eventually ended up splitting with most of the "good pvpers" (as one individual whispered me when I laid a deathblow on him) went to EP and apparently according to him the AD guildmasters have some bad blood going with EP now when originally they had this big orange alliance.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • klink012
    klink012
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Factions Colors, but for your rotting bodies that liter the field of Cyrodiil, the BLASPHEMIESyou committed in the last few seconds before the Server went off line have sealed your fate. Also to the Daggerfall Covenant player who somehow picked up the Scroll while i had Bat Swarm hitting you, and how you somehow made it through that door while i was casting Crystal Frags at you, you are the luckiest player in this game right now, you should have died but by some UNHOLY AND ABOMINABLE SACRIFICE THAT YOU GAVE TO MOLAG BAL You Survived. That Crystal Fragment was followed by a Mages fury and a Daedric Curse that somehow did not hit you you, i dont know what magic you had protecting you but that Scroll should have been dropped.

8886a690-3970-4d4a-8ec0-d5e4b26ba5d5_zpsodvdfku6.png

964 Crystal Fragment, Daedric Curse just faded away into nothingness Mages Fury didnt explode off him regardless of him being at 16% Health I call BS and he somehow got through the door after being hit with the Frag.
    Only 964? Also, lag, also. DC/AD = best alliance. But I like to free lance, I wish I could turn off my alliance colors and kill people on every side, and revive at random bandit camps throughout Cyrodiil with them being passive and not attacking me unless I attack them.

They should add in the "Imperial Faction" that could do this!!! Would be great fun and could even have home base in the middle of the map (or come up with something) 4 faction PVP FTW!!
    Edited by klink012 on February 27, 2015 7:29PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    klink012 wrote: »
    964 Crystal Fragment, Daedric Curse just faded away into nothingness Mages Fury didnt explode off him regardless of him being at 16% Health I call BS and he somehow got through the door after being hit with the Frag.
    Only 964? Also, lag, also. DC/AD = best alliance. But I like to free lance, I wish I could turn off my alliance colors and kill people on every side, and revive at random bandit camps throughout Cyrodiil with them being passive and not attacking me unless I attack them.
    [/quote]

They should add in the "Imperial Faction" that could do this!!! Would be great fun and could even have home base in the middle of the map (or come up with something) 4 faction PVP FTW!![/quote]

I would be ok with that. Actually; would be ok with them adding a couple different tools to where guilds and players can decide to go rogue or create their own alliances.

Think it would be cool if a DC guild leaders could agree with an AD one to have a truce while fighting EP to where friendly fire would be turned off for their members and then they could cross communicate. Would have to watch your back and your guild leaders would have to be alert to communicate quickly because as soon as one side drops the alliance and instantly open up both parties to attack on each other.

Would form a political sub-game and inter-pvp-community heros and villains.
  • Demonically_Angelic
    A bit rich coming from team Orange.. No offense but I see waay more of AD and EP teaming up together then I do of us with ethier, in fact, I have only ever seen this once where DC and AD tag teamed EP to each get back their own scroll.

I've even had level 10 DC players come to me when I was in stealth waiting for an EP or AD zerge to go past and standing up, flagging where I am then the zerge kills me and the lowbie stands there then goes to the next person of my faction in stealth.

Under handed tactics seem to be EP and Ads fortay, so if for once we worked together I don't see a problem with that.

Good job to whoever tag teamed EP. I will gladly buy you a drink in game in gratitude for dealing it back :)
    [< 3] Iron Legion PvP [< 3]
    [< 3]Brother Of Redemption ~ Elder Council[< 3]

<Demonically Angelic ~ Templar Healing
    Spicy Tacos - Mag NB
    !>

Daggerfall Covenant ~ NA [< 3 < 3]
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit rich coming from team Orange.. No offense but I see waay more of AD and EP teaming up together then I do of us with ethier, in fact, I have only ever seen this once where DC and AD tag teamed EP to each get back their own scroll.

I've even had level 10 DC players come to me when I was in stealth waiting for an EP or AD zerge to go past and standing up, flagging where I am then the zerge kills me and the lowbie stands there then goes to the next person of my faction in stealth.

Under handed tactics seem to be EP and Ads fortay, so if for once we worked together I don't see a problem with that.

Good job to whoever tag teamed EP. I will gladly buy you a drink in game in gratitude for dealing it back :)

If you're on NA Thornblade....you may need to lay off the bong hits. That's some strong stuff!
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

Your welcome!! My guild may take you up on that offer!!! ;)

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LoL Team Orange. I think the last time I saw "don't attack AD" in zone chat was in August.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the bananas when I say that both of us hate each other far more than you smurfs :smiley:
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭

LoL Team Orange. I think the last time I saw "don't attack AD" in zone chat was in August.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the bananas when I say that both of us hate each other far more than you smurfs :smiley:

That is how it is today, there is a few sympathizers among the DC (probably were originally AD) that still keep telling us over and over to stop attacking AD.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latdogg wrote: »
    It was probably lag. Why does everyone jump to the "cheating" conclusion all the time? It's a game *** happens. Also, who cares if AD/DC team up? Let them, we on the EP are golden and kicking ass.

Lol the spamming reg zerg is coming.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4