The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should the PvP Campaigns reset the same day and time every cycle change?

Darklord_Tiberius
Darklord_Tiberius
✭✭✭✭
Edited by Darklord_Tiberius on February 24, 2015 7:53PM

Should the PvP Campaigns reset the same day and time every cycle change? 20 votes

Monday 5:00 PM Pacific/8:00 PM Eastern.
20%
WeberdaWyndfootghengis_dhanAsgari 4 votes
Friday 5:00 PM Pacific/8:00 PM Eastern.
30%
EtanielAnath_QDarklord_TiberiusLettigallLatdoggGooey 6 votes
Other
20%
XiphylaDa SandmanxylenaMJG1482 4 votes
I like the way it is now.
30%
Panda244ArcanusMagusToRelaxSphinx2318ChesimacDezIsDead 6 votes
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    i'd like to see the whole map reset when the campaign rolls over, not just the score... keeps, scrolls, emp, all of it
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xylena wrote: »
    i'd like to see the whole map reset when the campaign rolls over, not just the score... keeps, scrolls, emp, all of it

What about:

Campaigns don't have cycles, but keep their duration - you and your alliance loose all points you made one campaign duration ago. Campaign rewards should be able to be integrated in that system.

Said that so often now... :pensive:
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    With all of the emperor tourism that happens on Haderus already, I'd hate to see more convenient times for it.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Change it to Friday so that everyone can be a no life along with the EP people without jobs.
  • Latdogg
    Latdogg
    I would like to see it Friday.
    VR-4 DK (Nord) - Urlachera
    Brotherhood of WHIskies
    Pride of the Pact
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Buff servers going away in 1.6 iirc. So I could see this working without much cry. I'd go further and clear the points for players on the Emp ladder. Would give everyone a more fair shot IMO. I might not be able to play a week straight this month and get to top spot, but maybe next month I could...etc.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »

Buff servers going away in 1.6 iirc. So I could see this working without much cry. I'd go further and clear the points for players on the Emp ladder. Would give everyone a more fair shot IMO. I might not be able to play a week straight this month and get to top spot, but maybe next month I could...etc.

Please what?

Do you say you want the leaderboards to reset with the end of the campaign... ?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have to agree that these PvP campaigns need to reset at a certain time along with a basic reset of all keeps except the 3 home keeps. Guild Wars 2 did a great job with resetting RvR every cycle at certain times and reset of the maps back to neutral. Why this idea is so hard for ZOS to understand is beyond me...