The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

My planned imperial stamina nb.

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ive been leveling my imperial stam nb for a while now, with 2h and wrecking blow build. Liking it alot. But ive been thinking to make use of the new stamina morph of ambush and surprise attack aswell as killers blade. Using those with dual wield swords or daggers, would increase my class spells damage aswell as higher crit rating.

The only issue I have, is healing. Id loose rally, wich I love. Anyone got any suggestions as to what a poor stamina nb can use as heal (blood craze doesnt work on shielded targers and vigor is behind a 6 month grind)

My planned build is something like: Ambush, Surprise Attacks, Killers Blade, Fear and Cloak.
The other bar is atm open, but its going to be Bow.

PC EU
PvP only
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it illadviced to use DW on bar 1 and maybe 2h on bar 2 so I can use 2h as a support/buff bar?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing about ambush prevents you from using 2H. It's a class skil, it's not weapon dependant. It looks a little weird when you pull a couple daggers out of thin air for Ambush but it works.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swallow Souls the Strife (Siphoning) morph combined with Rally the Momentum (Two Handed) morph is a good heal when added together also Refreshing Path the Path of Darkness (Shadow) morph got some 1.6 love
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword