Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anyone received their Mask of Cheerful Slaughter yet?

ch1no92
ch1no92
✭✭
So ESO Support confirmed I qualify for Striped Senche reward, but does that mean I qualify for this one too? I guess what I'm really asking is did my subscription need to be consecutive for 9 months or could there have been a lapse of no subscription?
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    If you get the senche, you will most likely get the mask as well. No one has it yet, it will be announced when they sent that out. Will probably happen in waves like the other regular loyalty rewards.

So don't freak out if you see someone having it, but you don't. We will all get there eventually
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe ZOS have said all loyalty rewards are based on subscribed time and that time doesn't need to be contiguous, that certainly applies to the tiger and I see know of no reason it doesn't apply to all the other time-served rewards as well.
    Edited by Kragorn on February 26, 2015 12:10PM
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Glierhuin wrote: »
    If you get the senche, you will most likely get the mask as well. No one has it yet, it will be announced when they sent that out. Will probably happen in waves like the other regular loyalty rewards.

So don't freak out if you see someone having it, but you don't. We will all get there eventually

From what I've been reading is towards end of February, so I'm biting my fingernails atm... Thanks for the info guys.
  • Stuffedduck
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1574138/#Comment_1574138
    Ok guys, thanks for your patience. For our last two loyalty reward deployments, before we retire the Loyalty Program, we've made a few eligibility adjustments. These changes are to ensure that those who would have been eligible if the Loyalty Program had continued can still receive and enjoy the rewards before it ends.

From now until we retire the Loyalty Program, you'll be eligible for loyalty rewards based on the time you've purchased (instead of time that you've already played.) That means you'll receive the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter as long as you’ve purchased nine months of game time, even if you haven't spent nine months subscribed yet. Since we're ending the program, we want to make sure that more folks have the opportunity to get the rewards. This goes for the three- and six-month rewards as well.

Hope this makes sense and clarifies your questions!

And there was another green post stating that they pushed the reward mails to go out after the 16th of March (me thinks), but I just cannot find it.
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Crystal!

Thanks!
    Edited by ch1no92 on February 26, 2015 12:46PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Everyone will begin getting their Masks shortly after Update 6 goes live. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    I was sort of hoping for a badge for the admin comment :}

"Congratulations! You've just earned a new badge: Respect Your Elders"

=P @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by ch1no92 on February 26, 2015 3:38PM
  • rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ch1no92 wrote: »
    I was sort of hoping for a badge for the admin comment :}

"Congratulations! You've just earned a new badge: Respect Your Elders"

=P @ZOS_GinaBruno

Very ambitious!
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They moved the dates back for the rewards announced in this post:

The Update 6 release date change does not impact our transition to Tamriel Unlimited on March 17th, but it does impact the next loyalty rewards deployment. The next loyalty reward deployment, including the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter, will be a few days after Update 6 goes live. The Striped Senche will be delivered shortly after Tamriel Unlimited launches on March 17th.

Thank you all for helping us test Update 6, and continuing to provide constructive feedback and suggestions about ESO. March is going to be an exciting month—we look forward to spending it with you!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on February 23, 2015 4:17PM
    Post edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on February 23
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mounts too? or just the masks?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

mounts are shortly after March 17th
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭

Striped Senche I imagine comes with the exclusive armor we see in the preview video? Or maybe we'll be able to purchase armor for them...?
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ch1no92 wrote: »

Striped Senche I imagine comes with the exclusive armor we see in the preview video? Or maybe we'll be able to purchase armor for them...?

Its not exclusive armor. Its just how it looks with stamina maxxed out.
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Aahh, thank you @jamesharv2005ub17_ESO

:( wish it wasn't trueeee
  • ElderPolls
    Do people like me who bought ESO for console able to get this mask? Or is it impossible to receive, am I too late?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ElderPolls wrote: »
    Do people like me who bought ESO for console able to get this mask? Or is it impossible to receive, am I too late?
    The loyalty program was discontinued. If you didn't transfer the costume from PC, you can't get it.
  • ElderPolls
    Rosveen wrote: »
    ElderPolls wrote: »
    The loyalty program was discontinued. If you didn't transfer the costume from PC, you can't get it.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the reply man.