The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeons for Undaunted

Crimsonorion
Crimsonorion
✭✭✭
So I was at 85 undaunted exp, and decided I would go around and do Public Dungeon Bosses I had missed, cleared a few dungeons out and I'm still at 85..so which Achievs under "Dungeons" counts? Cause I'm guessing its not Public?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group dungeons, mostly. Public dungeons contribute to damage dealt/blocked/healed achievements and possibly to named boss kills.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only get them from 4 man instanced dungeons for the acheevs. You can get damage healer, healer and blocker and named bosses from group delves and basically anywhere in craglorn.

The only ones that count for raising your actual score are the ones that you can get pledges for like spindleclutch, banished cells etc.

Oh and vet city of ash too

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.