Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how do I get to Riften from summer set isles

STUTTERINGCHIMP
STUTTERINGCHIMP
Soul Shriven
I'm new and want to get there now please help
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Start in the Aldmeri Dominion. You head north, completing quests as you go (especially the main quest.)

Once all that is done, you will be able to access Pact territory, where you group with me and I port you from Stonefalls to The Rift and Riften. (or you go northwest)
    Edited by Shunravi on February 23, 2015 5:46PM
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not possible to get there for an AD character until after you've completed the main questline. Each of the quests in the main questline is level-locked, meaning that you won't get the quest until you hit the appropriate level. The final quest in this line requires you to be either level 45 or level 50 (ie. VR 1) - I don't remember which. In practical terms, this generally means that you won't get to any of the EP areas until you've completed all of the AD areas and Coldharbour.

Once you reach EP territory you start off in Stonefalls, but you can teleport to a friend or guildmate in Riften to get there. Be warned: any enemies in The Rift are scaled to VR 5 I believe, so if you're only VR 1, they're going to be tough fights.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a friend who is there, you can teleport to them by right clicking their name and hitting the option. Though the area will be scaled to VR and you won't be able to get anything done really..
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • STUTTERINGCHIMP
    STUTTERINGCHIMP
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks I guess I was trying to go to fast
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Practice.

Oh, wait... thought you meant Carnegie Hall. My bad.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have a friend who is there, you can teleport to them by right clicking their name and hitting the option. Though the area will be scaled to VR and you won't be able to get anything done really..
    You can't port to veteran zones before starting Cadwell's Silver.
  • moriarty95
    moriarty95
    Soul Shriven
    I really wish I had read before trying to get there by walking for three hours... Basically, it just cannot be done.