The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to create a team for Vet dungeons and Trials [DC]

Hieru
Hieru
✭✭
trials_zpshakxt4jy.png
  • Are you part of the Daggerfall Covenant Faction?
  • Do you currently do veteran dungeons and/or Trials and love them?
  • Have you wanted to start doing veteran dungeons and/or Trials, but have a hard time finding groups?
Do you meet any of the above criteria? We are looking for YOU!

The goal is to assemble a team of like minded people that want to enjoy veteran dungeons/trials on a consistent basis. When ready we will be live streaming the runs via Twitch so the entire ESO community can enjoy!

Please contact me via PM's here on the forums @Hieru or in game @DrChronic or @Hieru . Feel free to communicate in this thread or in game if you are interested.
Edited by Hieru on March 16, 2015 7:37PM
Acolytes Gaming Community
Daggerfall Covenant ~~~ Visit our Website Today

• Hieru
    Hieru
    ✭✭
    Welcome to all the new people that have joined the past few days. We are up to 45 members. If you are having trouble finding vet groups then contact me in game on @Hieru and we can get you an invite!

• Hieru
    Hieru
    ✭✭
    We just created a Twitch channel last night. You can check out our Twitch channel, hoping to add many more streams!

twitch.tv/acolytegaming

• Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I can find it again...
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eu or Us server?