Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Being hit while Hidden, Rolling, and through walls.

sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
Getting really suspicious of people in cyrodiil. never had some one find me when i'm hidden from 40 meters and just walk up to me. 5 back to back rolls and being hit by bows and through walls by people.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I blame Columba
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't the people, its the game. If they got the attack off before you went behind the wall, it will still hit you.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting really suspicious of people in cyrodiil. never had some one find me when i'm hidden from 40 meters and just walk up to me. 5 back to back rolls and being hit by bows and through walls by people.

I have. Just recently.

Outside of SEJ during a minor disagreement with the Reds. I was sneaking (like we tend to do in AD) towards the medium-sized conflict. This dude crested a hill, ran through the squabble and opened up on me from about 10 meters away, forcing me to activate Blazing Shield and roll dodge back to our lines.

It was like he knew exactly where I was.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have. Just recently.

Outside of SEJ during a minor disagreement with the Reds. I was sneaking (like we tend to do in AD) towards the medium-sized conflict. This dude crested a hill, ran through the squabble and opened up on me from about 10 meters away, forcing me to activate Blazing Shield and roll dodge back to our lines.

Sometimes I do this by accident. I'll be strolling through on my horse trying to get into position then all of a sudden a wild stealther appears.

Other times just I figure "this might be a good ambush spot" and ride through.

It probably looks suspicious but its purely coincidence.
    Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on February 24, 2015 1:29AM
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have. Just recently.

Sometimes I do this by accident. I'll be strolling through on my horse trying to get into position then all of a sudden a wild stealther appears.

No dude... hacking is totally more likely *eyeroll*

What a joke
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

I have. Just recently.

What a joke

Nerf situational awareness. It's clearly OP and ruining the immersion for bad ninjas.
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

I have. Just recently.

What a joke

Nerf situational awareness. It's clearly OP and ruining the immersion for bad ninjas.

His immersion is ruining my immersion wtf
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭

I have. Just recently.

I agree. It was coincidence. It was just kind of weird.

However, I'm never found when on top of rocks - that's what's really suspicious.
    Edited by Animal_Mother on February 24, 2015 10:44PM