Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS 1.6 OP 2 HANDED ATTACK (i am not whining about this)

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The 17k done in the video aren't out of stealth. I've never seen any attack on live hit for close numbers without coming out of stealth.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok if you want a nerf to 2H then I want a nerf to bow, SnS, and destruction staffs. Just cause a weapon class killed you doesn't make it OP specialy when 5 diffrent players are attacking you.

I hope you are not reacting towards me because of you do read the begin again please :)

Stop crying L2P QQ PewPew /troll off

Its fine as is. This makes 2H DPS viable at least. A bit too bursty for my taste but it´s fine.
  • ghengis_dhan
    ghengis_dhan
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Corrosive Armor works against Bound Armor? Does is work against jewelry that boosts physical damage resistance?
    Edited by ghengis_dhan on February 6, 2015 7:53PM
    "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Teddy Roosevelt, Paris, 1910
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Ok if you want a nerf to 2H then I want a nerf to bow, SnS, and destruction staffs. Just cause a weapon class killed you doesn't make it OP specialy when 5 diffrent players are attacking you.

I hope you are not reacting towards me because of you do read the begin again please :)

Stop crying L2P QQ PewPew /troll off

Its fine as is. This makes 2H DPS viable at least. A bit too bursty for my taste but it´s fine.

Lol i guess its hard for you to read a begin of the topic?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Just saying that is a nice and good strong attack but i made the title a bit more interesting so for al the whiners about Radiant strike (idk exact name anymore xD)
    Here you go i got REKT and yes i hade some impentrable (3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfRx_-W29wA

I lol'd. That is equal to 1.6k old damage. Snipes hit more than that lmao.

Not true. 3.1k HP on Live = 25k HP on PTS. It is not 10:1.

Then in that case 16.9k on PTS equates to about 2.1k on live.

its 20Kish actually
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like this change, making melee actually have something nice as it brings higher risk going upclose than fotm range
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nacario wrote: »
    I actually like this change, making melee actually have something nice as it brings higher risk going upclose than fotm range

you do realize its literally a one shot kill much of the time right?
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Screenshot_20150222_063825_zps2aq4zilg.png

Screenshot_20150222_055238_zpsmzu5el5h.png

..... O P
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itse90210 wrote: »
    not impressed, there was more fun with 2h
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cK-tOv8FUc

Your videos dont fail to entertain, @Itse90210 :)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time i was on pts there was just people running around spamming wrecking blow at each other.

It's not the only ability, DK's flame lash can hit for 7k each attack as well.
    ~Thallen~
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with the damage, if it can be interrupted.

The skill was already very good; nice damage. I think the mistake was to go and make it uninterruptable.

If we're going to make melee skills uninterruptable, can you go ahead and do that for my Biting Jabs please?
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks great fun! (although not for the enemy)
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to make block actually block wrecking blow. It's currently hit or miss.

I wonder, can you CC someone, such as fear or petrify while they are casting it? Obviously you should be able too I just want to make sure you actually can.
    Edited by Armitas on February 25, 2015 9:52AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    expect things to finally be near balanced a year from now, nice vid btw.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »

Looks great fun! (although not for the enemy)

This was before the nerf to stealth damage right? My WB in live hits for about 800 damage even stealthed and I have about 250 spell power overcharged.

I was testing corrosive armor as while it works great for wrecking blow, it doesn't seem to work for other useful abilities such as steel tornado.

If your tornado attacks hit unlimited armor debuffed targets, that's where the fun begins.