Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf bite at altar bug (found probable reason: DEVOUR passive)

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
Many people have experienced this bug. Go to the altar to bite someone and are unable to. I have two werewolf characters, and one of them recently bought the DEVOUR passive. When she went to the altar to bite someone today, she was unable to (tried at both altars she has access to as well as all the other misc 'fixes'). When nothing would work, I decided to see if my suspicions were correct, and reset her skills (bye-bye 9g lol). This time I did not purchase the DEVOUR passive. Went back to the altar and was able to bite my friend with no problems whatsoever. Please look into this ZOS. (I made a bug report in game as well.)
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it may be related to that. My work around has been to kill something by the altar, devour then bite the other player. Obviously some type of bug for sure.
    Edited by Seravi on February 23, 2015 11:29AM
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    It usually works again if you just walk away from the altar and come back. But yeah, bugged in any case
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.