The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What addons should i use?

georgetl
georgetl
Soul Shriven
Hi i'm new to elder scrolls online , and i would like to know which addons should i use in game. Most addons are out of date , can you please recommend me some good working addons (mini map , resources on map ,etc)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread should get you started.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend trying game without addons first and when you know what you are missing, look for addons on ESOUI.com (or using Minion client). If you can't find addon which you like, make request here or on ESOUI forums.

You have mentioned minimap and resources on map.
    Minimap:
    Most players use MiniMap by Fyrakin.
    My personal choice is minimap included in AUI - Advanced UI.

Resources on map:
    Definitely HarvestMap, there are few alternatives, but I'm not really sure if they are still woking.
    And make sure that you read HarvestMap description, there are some usefull tips how to import existing database and such.

You can find a few recommendations in this recent topic:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/151621/must-have-add-ons
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • georgetl
    georgetl
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for you help! If i will need futher instructions i will ask on forums. Keep up the good work.
  • Zoltariel
    Zoltariel
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    This thread should get you started.

Holy batman. Thank you! I haven't played since launch and like to get a few helpful add-ons and was trying to figure out where to start.