The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[BUG] Molten Whip is (still) broken

Juraigr
Juraigr
✭✭✭✭
The skill only adds 11 extra damage not 11 spell power but 11damage so a spell doing 100 does 111 or 110 (finicky) please would be nice to get a response on why this is or a change to the tooltip or (Lord forbid even asking as a DK) a buff so it gives flat out 11 spell damage and maybe we could see less flame lash spam and more whip spam
[img][/img]4h78uu.png

Any developer comments would be appreciated

(even included a picture this time)
EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
#RevertAshCloud
#RevertNewAnimations
#RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    becaue you are using magicka. The devs dont care about magicka. Go stamina, I was being hit for 8k whips as a vap and 4k whips as normal
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah in some strange twist of development 2handers allow for more flame whip damage than magic flame staves.

They made things that use magicka also use spell crit/power so that things made more sense, then they reversed all that by making weapon power effect spell damage in 1.6.
    Edited by Armitas on February 17, 2015 10:37AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • valasu24b16_ESO
    valasu24b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    yup, this morph does nothing really..... its only adding 10 damage to my ardent flame skills....what am i gonna kill with an extra 10?

don't think its working

• stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Yeah in some strange twist of development 2handers allow for more flame whip damage than magic flame staves.

They made things that use magicka also use spell crit/power so that things made more sense, then they reversed all that by making weapon power effect spell damage in 1.6.

This wouldn't be a problem if they'd increase the damage of staves