The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild bank permissions not working

Khargug
Khargug
Soul Shriven
I'm at work and have no idea if this is/was fixed yet, but yesterday once my guild hit 10 members I went in and adjusted the recruit permissions. The default values for deposit and withdraw from guild banks for recruits is 'not allowed' or unchecked. I enabled their ability to deposit into the guild bank but left the withdraw option unchecked. After informing members that the guild bank was setup I encouraged them to drop resources in so that we can make sure the right people can get to them, blah, blah, etcetera.

None the less, recruit ranked members were still not able to move items into the guild bank. Officers seemed to not have any issues moving items in or out of the bank. So I opened a support ticket explaining the issue and am still waiting for a response.

Has anyone else seen this?
Khar'gug
Shadowclan.org
  • bromber
    bromber
    Yes same issue here, we have over 50 members and about half can't deposit into guild bank, even with the correct permissions set
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Recruits are unable to deposit into the guild bank despite the permissions being set up as such.
  • TR1PL3stack
    TR1PL3stack
    Soul Shriven
    We are having the same problem.
  • Twyst
    Twyst
    ✭✭✭
    We have the same problem, but it's affecting any non officer. Toggling the buttons sometimes makes deposit work, but then i can't see whats in the back as i get a spinning circle on the bank listing.
  • Zeratul
    Zeratul
    I did some testing an found out what it is. It looks like deposit and withdraw are tied together. I had an Officer test this with me by first giving them full access (deposit, withdraw) and they are able to do both. Giving them just the ability to deposit doesn't allow them to deposit or withdraw. So as of right now it is one or the other. I sent in a ticket to TESO as well - hopefully they fix this soon since it is a pain having members send us items to deposit into the bank.
  • Sick_Mushroom
    Fix this please!!!
    Guilds dont have too much sense if guild bank doesnt Works !!!
  • rob_rochonb16_ESO
    Closing in on 300 Members and I have the same issue...

Need a fix now! .. Please ;)
  • jim_dinascub18_ESO
    Same issue here. Recruits cannot deposit in guild bank, even though I've given permission.
  • Zeratul
    Zeratul
    Can a ESO official employee comment on this forum and let us know if it is being looked into? It's a pretty big hassle and as a GM I keep getting bugged and questioned about it. Even if it's not going to happen anytime soon, I'd at least like to know that you guys are looking into resolving the issue or are aware of it. I sent an email to the support team over 48 hours ago (approx 24 hour response) and I haven't received an email back. I know you guys are busy but please put your GMs at ease by letting us know if you are aware of the issue.

Thanks!

-Zera
  • Disodium
    Disodium
    Same issue here, I had to enable both Withdraw and Deposit for guild bank access to function!
    This needs to be sorted ASAP!

And add a couple more ranks while you are at it... Please :)
    Sith Legion - An Australian easy going/relaxed 18+ gaming community.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    This is a known issue that we have a fix to, and it will be pushed out in an upcoming patch. For now, @Disodium explained (enabling both withdraw and deposit permissions for people) is the only work-around.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Disodium
    Disodium
    Thank you for the feed back on this Jessica.

We are all looking forward to this being fixed.

Cheers!
    Sith Legion - An Australian easy going/relaxed 18+ gaming community.
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully it will be real soon for that patch.
  • Khargug
    Khargug
    Soul Shriven
    Rulgs (thank you) Jessica for the update.
    Khar'gug
    Shadowclan.org
  • Kalishara
    Kalishara
    I am an officer in my guild flagged for both withdrawl and deposit and am still unable to do either. Am I the only one the workaround doesn't seem to work for?? We toggled the permissions and logged out and back in several times to no effect. Any other workarounds?
  • timlongsonb16_ESO
    Can we PLEASE have an option added for guild masters which allows them to set "maximum number of item withdrawls per day" for each rank? At the moment new guild members have the ability to clear out the guild bank; this would be easily fixed if guild master could say, for example, recruits can only withdraw 1 item per day, and members can withdraw a maximum of 5, with officers limited to 100.
  • borizm
    borizm
    Soul Shriven
    I've probably lost ~30 types of my items, when I've connected to "Guild Bank" instead of my "Bank", and was clicking all the items to move items to the my bank, and now I can't getting my stuff back from this "Guild Bank"!
    And this strange limitation of the very small amount of the items I can hold in "the bank"...
    Edited by borizm on February 13, 2015 3:11PM
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    this bug is back. a new member has perms set to only deposit. they cannot. officers have both and can do both.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is a five year old thread the discussion is being closed. If you are encountering a bug with guild bank permissions, you can submit a bug report in game or start a thread in the bug report forum linked below.

Bug Reports
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.