The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat Frenzy, Hand Lotion, and Motor Oil

• Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO‌ are you serious?
    uhm, were can I find the actual source that tells us, they are up to change it? is it on the patch notes? didn't find it
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM FOR IT
    imho the change was needed. it keeps the passive about as good as it was before. given changed ultimate gain, an unchanged combat frenzy would have been buffed indirectly by a lot.

i like its magnitude as it is now. To me (healing a lot, far from getting as many last hits as possible) going from 0->1 and from 1->2 was both far more significant than getting former emp buff. the passive is, and will be, incredibly good and that's fine. There's no need to make it even better, though.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM NEUTRAL
    I voted wrong -.- I am *for* Combat Frenzy, *against* the change. :p

I get the killing blows.
    [...]

4. DC = top hide and res faction EU so frustrating to kill them 20 times before they reset.

You are so right :expressionless: .
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    It just one more movement to remove competitive PvP from ESO. I could list so many changes over the months that have done similar things as well. But I understand, the vast player base just isn't into competitive PvP.

Really unfortunate though because I believe this could of been a highly competitive game , if given the opportunity.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I AM NEUTRAL
    Not sure don't want to jump the gun
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    ESO caters to CASUAL/PVE/RP players
    its sad they just roll out NERFS like chocolate on valentines day
    and give PVP players the middle finger since the launch of the game

more and more we are seeing the better players being equated to the casual

personally im done with taking ZOS's incremental NERFS to the players i wont stand for anymore stupid useless nerfs from this company we already have a lack of content and performance

ZOS should fix those things to keep whatever remaining population there is in this game instead of just pissing those people off by nerfing the things those players enjoy about this game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PRO TIP ZOS

think about it

PVP players have received LESS then what we were promised at launch
    and NO content for PVP since then as well
    through all the tough FPS lag just blatant Cyro LAG
    exploits and nerfs.... population reduction etc etc etc etc etc..

WE REMAIN
    WHEN WE HAVE NO REASON TO

ZOS listen to the players who have gotten the short end of the stick in this game and cater TO THEM and if those people are saying

DO NOT NERF this certain skill or passive whatever it is

LISTEN TO THEM!!!!
    Edited by Perichor on February 13, 2015 6:58AM
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    WRX wrote: »
    It just one more movement to remove competitive PvP from ESO. I could list so many changes over the months that have done similar things as well. But I understand, the vast player base just isn't into competitive PvP.

Really unfortunate though because I believe this could of been a highly competitive game , if given the opportunity.

i agree
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    as small and incremental as their nerfs seem to appear only add more and more frustration to the players who enjoy the competition

and those things which others deem as OVER POWERED

its not that i cant mold to changes in the game like "good players do" i have since the game launched

its just WHY SHOULD I?????
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I AM NEUTRAL
    Perichor wrote: »
    as small and incremental as their nerfs seem to appear only add more and more frustration to the players who enjoy the competition

and those things which others deem as OVER POWERED

its not that i cant mold to changes in the game like "good players do" i have since the game launched

its just WHY SHOULD I?????

Because their giving us a Tiger mount . A frickin TIGER MOUNT Man ..!

I'm gonna be all "Rawwr grrr ....thump da trump da thrump *JUMP* ...... Kweeeeeew RAWWWR !"