The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Routing Blocked

Star_Wanderer
I think I have stumbled upon one of the factors of our inability to download patch manifest updates from Zenimax.
I did a tracert launcher.bethesda.net in cmd window and watched as the trace ran into 5 different Amazon servers (identified using WhoIs) and then died at time out. I really wonder if Amazon has a misconfigured set of routers and are inadvertantly blocking access to bethesda servers?
Can the Zenimax/Bethesda techs look into this? Not being able to re-install the game after re-subscribing is very annoying.
  • ZOS_AlvinM
    ZOS_AlvinM
    ✭✭
    HI @Star_Wanderer‌. Are you able to provide a little more info about the problem? Are you getting an error message?

In the meantime, try the following:

Go into your Control Panel
    Go into Programs and Features
    Click on uninstall a program
    Locate your current Adobe Flash Player files (typically there are 2)
    Click on each file and select uninstall
    Restart your PC
    Go onto Internet Explorer to Adobe's website (www.adobe.com) and re-download Adobe Flash Player

Now click the launcher and you will be able to download and install the latest patch.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post