The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

need to rebalance Craglorn as how it attacks players

WhiteTigre
WhiteTigre
✭✭✭
ZOS
If you are going to nerf classes then I suggest you redesign Craglorn and rebalance it how it attacks players. How the hell when I am attacked by one mob I run then all if sudden another mob that is very very very far also attacks. But in no other area of Tamriel that happens only if mobs are close by
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha ha, I know what you mean. You attack a group of 6 orcs, and 4 more run up from a mile away.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. I love how you attack the 1 Troll in the Nirncrux Mine area's and then 6 orcs come running out of know where and OWN your a$$.... Funny as hell the first time it happens.... After that it's like SON OF A *****.... LOL
    NA Server - Kildair
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't you know that the Borgcs have a collective intelligence? Resistance is Feudal... (sp intended)
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because the groups are linked just like in Dungeons. There are many places where Dungeons have 6+ pulls and some of the enemies are far off in a corner of the room shooting arrows at you the whole time you're stuck fighting 5-7 enemies up close. I agree it's really odd the distance that enemies link in Craglorn and I'm hoping based on a comment in the recent Live Stream that ZoS has learned their lesson with "Adventure" zones and designs Mirkmire better.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I don't know, I think most of Craglorn is wonderful. Maybe a little tweak here or there. But there's nothing wrong with a bit of excitement and unpredictability from time to time. Who wants things to be boring and banal? That's, well... boring. And bored, unchallenged players are soon off to play other games.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know... Seems to me that bored, unchallenged players are jumping around the Deshaan, Elden Root, and Wayrest Wayshrines throwing AoE heals all over the place.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.