Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Pet) Sorcerer duelling video - Arena Guild EU

CPT_CAPSLOCK
CPT_CAPSLOCK
✭✭✭
So here is my first duelling video, hope you enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/7Zsm62LGjd0

I have a lot more duels recorded, but i didnt want to make a 2h vid, so sorry to anyone who didnt make it into the video ;)
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slow mo? seriously?
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    Cause of a video length from 22 minutes u will understand that i ignore all answers posted earlier than 22 minutes after the initial post.
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause of a video length from 22 minutes u will understand that i ignore all answers posted earlier than 22 minutes after the initial post.

Just like I ignored the rest of your video because of that dreadful and unnecessary use of slow motion the first few minutes.
    On a side note, responding to me is the complete opposite of ignoring. :D
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does bash not work in eu mega server?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice vid
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best sorc vids i´ve seen so far. Some really good play in there. That soulac clip in the end destroyed the overall enjoyable experience though.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 3, 2015 7:41PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    One of the best sorc vids i´ve seen so far. Some really good play in there. That soulac clip in the end destroyed the overall enjoyable experience though.

The first two clips show terrible players dueling a sub par sorc. Standing within bash distance and not interrupting the soul assault and wasting resources trying to shield or heal through it.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 3, 2015 7:42PM
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hello I´m a sorc. But no actually i´m a vamp dk making only "here i am farming morons videos - praise me".

The first two clips show terrible players dueling a sub par sorc. Standing within bash distance and not interrupting the soul assault and wasting resources trying to shield or heal through it.

I guess it was the sparks? Didn't try them myself though.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Hello I´m a sorc. But no actually i´m a vamp dk making only "here i am farming morons videos - praise me".

Watch again. First player wasn't sparked and second the Sparks ran out and the player never attempted to bash. Just stood there trying to fight through the dmg wasting resources.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    Yep was sparks, its awesome to use it on players that face such a build the first time and try to bash, thats what makes the first scene awesome, just see how hard he tries :disappointed:

The people i am duelling in the vid arent bad players, no random nonames.
    [Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 3, 2015 7:43PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep was sparks, its awesome to use it on players that face such a build the first time and try to bash, thats what makes the first scene awesome, just see how hard he tries :disappointed:

Please by all means respond to a thread of a video that you didn't create and try to "bash" me. Oh wait you can't ... It doesn't work in EU.
    The people i am duelling in the vid arent bad players, they are all good duellers, any eu dueller knows their names.

You can clearly see sparks wear off and no bash attempts were made. Looks like you are dueling some casual who doesn't know game mechanics.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Watch again. First player wasn't sparked and second the Sparks ran out and the player never attempted to bash. Just stood there trying to fight through the dmg wasting resources.

Did you even watch the video? The first skill used is sparks...

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 3, 2015 7:44PM
    <Noricum>

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

? :(

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 3, 2015 7:46PM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was watching it all, thinking at the end, "oh is he gonna beat soulac?", cool. Then....wee, for the queen.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    Haha it should be possible to beat him, but the deal about that duel was, if lose or win, it has to be in the vid and the luck was on his side this time.
    Anyway, if u wanna make a video with scenes of killing the best duellers on the Server, there shouldnt be a problem. It's possible for anyone to win one fight out of 100 :wink:
    I picked scenes with good duels, not just duels where i dominate my opponent as much as possible. Thats why it's a duelling video and not a frag movie :disagree:
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Please by all means respond to a thread of a video that you didn't create and try to "bash" me. Oh wait you can't ... It doesn't work in EU.
    The people i am duelling in the vid arent bad players, they are all good duellers, any eu dueller knows their names.

You can clearly see sparks wear off and no bash attempts were made. Looks like you are dueling some casual who doesn't know game mechanics.
    Well in the video it is easy to see when sparks wear off as we are watching the casters pov with FTC showing the remaining duration based on library entries. However if you have sparks casted on you seeing the remaining duration is not too easy. Given the fact that he was at around 10% HP and being soul assaulted, stop bashing and instead healing seems to be a good idea.
    Moreover it is always easier to spot mistakes afterwards especially as the use of sparks is not too common in duels so expecting him to make the perfect decision within seconds is somehow unrealistic.

btw - I find it kinda funny that YOU complain about his opponents being bad (what they aren't - I would bet that most of them would beat you in a 1v1) after you posted loads of videos fights against pve scrubs on a NA buffserver.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good play!
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should read more ;)
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And hey nice video! Spark move is brilliant indeed!
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Watch again, first player was sparked and tried to bash ;)

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 3, 2015 7:49PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    I was watching it all, thinking at the end, "oh is he gonna beat soulac?", cool. Then....wee, for the queen.

Well it´s all about the gear class combination. I don´t like the implications of whitestrakes. It´s a "oh i´ve *** up - gaaah does not matter" type of set (every 15 seconds that´s a tad low for my taste).
    <Noricum>

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well it´s all about the gear class combination. I don´t like the implications of whitestrakes. It´s a "oh i´ve *** up - gaaah does not matter" type of set (every 15 seconds that´s a tad low for my taste).

I didn´t use Whitestrake, not in any of these three duels.
    Next try.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    Jep, that duel was more about failing in resource management and about that mutagen instead of ward, one bad decision and such a duel ends.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid!

You surprised me nicely in our first fight in the video, didn't expect so much damage from a pet build, given that we fought a couple of times before.

After realizing your damage is kinda high with frags/curse due to your very high max magicka, I started to play it more safe. I'm not going to ask you to include the rematch footage like the infamous cat (:D), but isn't that the fight with the funny ending (I think bash killed you)? :)

I would love to see it again of course, so maybe just post it independently if you can. :)
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice video!
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

I didn´t use Whitestrake, not in any of these three duels.
    Next try.

The cat without whitestrake. I´d fight that one :awesome:
    <Noricum>

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

btw - I find it kinda funny that YOU complain about his opponents being bad (what they aren't - I would bet that most of them would beat you in a 1v1) after you posted loads of videos fights against pve scrubs on a NA buffserver.

If only this statement was accurate...then again the moon is made of cheese...yes cheese I say! :)

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The insane Captain :)
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    u need to use healing ward
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fusilero wrote: »
    u need to use healing ward

Could you come on pts and duel please? I'm online right now, I'd like to see how long I'll last against you. :)