Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you were stuck on a desert island who would you like to be with?

Ebonwind
Ebonwind
✭✭✭✭
Edited by Ebonwind on July 7, 2014 8:19AM

If you were stuck on a desert island who would you like to be with? 153 votes

Drunk Nord Male
3% 6 votes
Shy Argonian Female
1% 3 votes
Sexy Bosmer Female
30% 47 votes
Pompous Altmer Male
1% 2 votes
Overweight Kajhiit Male
3% 5 votes
Resourceful Orsimer Female
23% 36 votes
Chatty Breton Male
3% 6 votes
Mysterious Dunmer Female
16% 25 votes
Entertaining Redguard Male
4% 7 votes
Bob
10% 16 votes
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! These ones have moved this thread to the Fiction & Roleplaying section. They also abstain from voting, because the power of Bob compels them to do so. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Antonie
    Antonie
    ✭✭✭
    Overweight Kajhiit Male
    Moon-sugar flavored meat. Sounds tasty.
    Edited by Antonie on July 8, 2014 2:32AM
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”-Albert Einstein
    Leben ist ein RPG. Was ist DEINE Rolle?-Motto von http://rpgspielen.de/

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the resourceful Orsimer in hopes "resourceful" means "can build a raft to get off this island".
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'd like to be on my own so i picked bob
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe being Stranded with Queen Ayrenn, and High Kin Lady Estre could be a lot of fun and would clearly be my choice.
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy, resourceful Orsimer female. There are absolutely no downsides and we might have a chance to get off the island eventually if she's as resourceful as she claims.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll have a long house built by sundown and install me as the chieftain. Then we'll get started on building a clan. ;)
  • ebondeath
    ebondeath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Redguard. He's a desert kind of guy, we'll build a sandcastle empire and have lute duels all day.
    ╔═════════════⌈Alannah Corvaine⌋══════════════╗
    Rise, rise! To freedom, rise! Arise, ye Breton sons and daughters.
    Ride, ride! To freedom, ride! Truth and glory to the brave!
    ╚═════════════⌊VR 12 Breton NB⌉══════════════╝
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted for Bob. I hope that's the name of the smooth-talking resourceful Khajit who will build us a boat during the day and keep me warm at night.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • LadyInTheWater
    LadyInTheWater
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the chatty Breton male.

I love a guy who can keep a conversation going! =)
    The moment you call someone stupid, or try to display your opinion as "fact", you lose all credibility.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not resist the power of Bob.

Which is funny , cause there is a Bob in one of the NPCs in on RPG tables , never ask a chaotic player to give you a name , that is a lesson that NPC learned :P.
    Edited by Nox_Aeterna on August 1, 2014 5:27PM
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Noctisse
    Noctisse
    ✭✭✭
    While the fat Khajiit sounds entertaining, survival comes first, and the resourceful orc female sounds like someone who could get us out of that place alive. And if she's really that resourceful, perhaps I'd fall in lesbians with her afterwards.
  • ParcivalGodrigson
    ParcivalGodrigson
    Soul Shriven
    Chatty Breton. If I'm trapped there, I at least wish to pass the time before... well, I either perish and some Daedric lord takes my soul or some pirates find me and sell me off or, again, some Daedric lord takes my soul.

As an Imperial Scholar, I am certain to be entertained in our discussion. Though with the shy Argonian... well, my staff sure needs some cleaning and after all, I- we - have plenty of time.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would want to there with a Bosmer?! They'd eat you.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since "Bob" was not clearly defined, I'm going with Bob the Skull from The Dresden Files. Dudes the cat's meow!!!
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going with Maria Aliprando
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was tempted to vote for sexy Bosmer female, but then I remembered, Bosmer eat people.

Then I thought maybe the Mysterious Dunmer female, but I remembered they worship Boethiah, and I don't fancy waking up with a knife in my heart.

So it has to be the Resourceful Orc lass.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    My horse of corse
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the option for sexy khajiit female?

I suppose out of this list I would take the sky argonian female. After were done having some carnal fun she can swim me off the island.
    Edited by Lynx7386 on December 22, 2014 10:00PM
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the option for sexy Nord female?
    [now that's what I'm talking about] ;]
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends....any photos of Bob ?
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I was hoping that Raz would be on the list....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    And I was hoping that Raz would be on the list....

I must admit, when I first saw the thread title I immediately assumed Razum-dar was going to be one of the options. I'd go gay for that cat.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay good money for an evening with Raz and Jakarn ... and even more to participate :)
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iago wrote: »
    I believe being Stranded with Queen Ayrenn, and High Kin Lady Estre could be a lot of fun and would clearly be my choice.

You don't being trapped on that island Would be a whole lot of fun You don't sitting here at work right now I kind of wish I was on that island.
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be trapped with Captain Rana from bleakrock, 'cause she could really use a vacation and would never take one willingly
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho Bosmer cannot be sexy as they look like children, I'd rather be with the mysterious Dunmer female, or a sexy Altmer female... :p
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I voted the Entertaining Redguard male... cause, if I have to be stuck with someone I'd rather this person to be a good company.
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who wouldn't want to be with a pompous Altmer Male? Oh yeah....Everyone!
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A chatty Breton male... would his name be Darian by some chance? If so, I'll be happy to be stranded.